Thread: Uploading/seeding problems, help

n00b BT Rep: +1

Urgent

I can't seem at TL for some reason. I do fine on public trackers, but nothing works for TL. The seeder/leecher ratio is good for the torrents I try to seed. Its 3:1 usually. I've tried everything within my knowledge. Someone please help

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    zak2210's Avatar The One BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by madman1611 View Post
    I can't seem at TL for some reason. I do fine on public trackers, but nothing works for TL. The seeder/leecher ratio is good for the torrents I try to seed. Its 3:1 usually. I've tried everything within my knowledge. Someone please help
    At TL the speeds are so good that half the people that are seeding won't be able to seed. The leechers are already maxing out their download speeds so they won't need any more seeders. If you don't have any wait times on your account grab one of the latest torrents which has lots of leechers and try that.

However, if your still not able to seed check the settings on the program you are using and see if its that, also check the port. I also had a problem similar and it was because of my port.

Good Luck in solving the problem

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I'm in a wait time restriction for 48 hrs for new torrents My settings I think should be fine under utorrent. I do have packet encryption enabled, could that be a problem? I'll try a different port. thanks