Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: What Invites Are Worth

Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Loner181 View Post
    sites can't always be chosen on availablity of invites

This is so true. there are so many sites I use out there that are better than those in the 4 and 5 catagory. For example I enjoy going on TL every day looking for new files to DL!. but on sites like filelist, u*** and TB, they may be hard to get in but the quality of the files, the amount of files and seeder on TL out way those metioned. so don't always sell out your invites and think a site is better than the sites you already belong to. sometimes you will be upset at the lack of quality when you finally become a member

Mumble, mumble
    thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    syD's Avatar RETIRED
    lol ppl always enjoy to state the obvious and conspicuous as some sort of truth only they have access to...

everybody knows u*** isnt the best site out there, merely a notch above average, but that is not the purpose of this list.

i mentioned in my first post that this rating is only intended for the value of the invite, NOT the value of the content, and still ppl post about their content value.

actually, demonoid is better than 95% of the sites listed in regards to diversity and sheer amount of content (not speed though) everyone knows that, but that is not the reason why they are looking for the rarer sites.

this is merely a outline on invite value, ppl please do understand that and try to stay on topic.

I'm waiting for suggestions of ratings of other sites not already on the list, or maybe corrections to some of the sites already posted (in case you disagree with the rating), NOT comments on content value. there are alot of threads started on that topic and this is not one of them.

so please, post your suggestions

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    nadeem111as's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    that is so coooool
    and i get so much info about trackers thta i will try to get acc,invite to them
    thanks

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Can somebody tell me wtf means E***o and F*** ?? I hear about it first time and now u r tellin me its quite good, it is strange a little bit but anyways if u dont wanna tell the names in public PM me, i' d be grateful for the whole names without this shitty *** or links. Thx

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    you should be glad u know the first and last letter

those trackers have *** for a good reason...because they're uber private sites...and if u don't know them u don't really need to
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    jounior's Avatar offline for exam BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    very fair scale
    but what about FTN is raised one rank as its hardly get enough

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    wesedlup's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    wow, great man!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i liked everything except - **-* invites were only disabled 41 weeks ago
    Last edited by Alien5; 09-27-2006 at 01:50 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Mariosh's Avatar Member BT Rep: +4
    where would u put swebits and swedvdr ?

swebits would be put around 3.5 with HIGH speed and no invite system

Swedvdr i dont know
    Last edited by Mariosh; 09-27-2006 at 05:31 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    @mariosh-
    Well swebits does have 50,000 member so it might be a bit easier to get an account from someone who already has one. Also, swebits and swedvdr are very similar when comparing dvdr's.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast