Page 1 of 30 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: What Invites Are Worth

syD's Avatar RETIRED

Cool

This Scale Is To Rate Sites From 1 To 5
    • 1 being the easiest to get an invite/account and 5 the hardest.
    • This has nothing to do with the contents of the mentioned trackers.

Not all trakers will be in this list. Just some and hope others contribute to this list. If you agree to the 1 to 5 rating suggested, just add the site name and number, according to the value you think the site has. Choices are not definitive so anyone could drop an opinion. If enough users contribute to this, this could be a valuable ressource to new users looking to get into private sites and users looking for trades.

Please STOP asking the url of the below sites in this thread. Thank you.

THIS LIST SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN TOO LITERALLY. This is just to help others figure where each site stands (rarity-wise)

¤¤¤¤¤1¤¤¤¤¤
    Those are the sites with open signup. Any users looking to join any of those sites can just signup.

Bitsoup, countless others, etc.

¤¤¤¤¤2¤¤¤¤¤
    Those sites dont have open signup (or have o.s. only once in a while), but getting an invite to one of those should be quick and painless. Offering invites to those sites for free is the way to go, because otherwise it would just be an unfair trade.

TL, Demonoid, TD, ST, learnbits, bitspyder, the3studio, RevTT, x264, swebits, hdbits, etc.

¤¤¤¤¤2.5¤¤¤¤¤
    These sites are rarer than those in the 2 category, but not quite in the 3 league.

Vipmusic, Pisexy, Horrorcharnel, TheVault, potuk, ThePlace, SCC, DM, TTi, BTMusic, etc.

¤¤¤¤¤3¤¤¤¤¤
    Those sites are harder to come by, mostly due to seeding amount needed, or risks involved due to handing out invites, but still fairly easy to get, provided you have a site of the same value in return.

Bitme, Bitmetv, OiNK, FL, WB, Swedvdr, etc.

¤¤¤¤¤3.5¤¤¤¤¤
    These sites are rarer than those in the 3 category, but not quite in the 4 league.

FSC, TT, IT, PT, KG, etc.

¤¤¤¤¤4¤¤¤¤¤
    Getting in on those sites is a real challenge, mainly because of the small userbase of the site (and subsequently no. of users with invites) or because the site doesnt have an invite system.

FTN, E***o, ****, iPlay, etc.

¤¤¤¤¤4.5¤¤¤¤¤
    These sites are rarer than those in the 4 category, but not quite in the 5 league.

FB, etc.

¤¤¤¤¤5¤¤¤¤¤
    Have phun trying to get into those

S**, U***, T*
    Last edited by syD; 11-23-2006 at 09:33 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    syD - just 1 word - Wow

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I personally think that it is quite correct in my opinion anyway...way to go!!!
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Xsensei's Avatar ::DreAmer:: BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    WB (3)
    TT(3)
    potuk(3)
    pisexy(4 atm)

btw good idea...
    http://www.ftwr.in/pic/smilies/pent2.gif

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Powder User BT Rep: +2
    syD your 2 cents worth a lot more...
    None

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    thenastyguy BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    That kind of rating doesn't make sense to me, I got my u*-* account - which is the most valiuable in the torrent market, by giving not many - invites to oink and btmusic. So I think that everyone has the right to try his luck.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I think that FSC might be in the 4 (or maybe like a 3.5) range- it has a small userbase [3000 users], so it is very hard to upload. Also- one must manually request invites, and if a mod is kind enough and your share ratios are excellent, you will get some- but thats just my opinion on that one tracker.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    syD's Avatar RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Evandro View Post
    That kind of rating doesn't make sense to me, I got my u*-* account - which is the most valiuable in the torrent market, by giving not many - invites to oink and btmusic. So I think that everyone has the right to try his luck.
    you admit it yourself that it is the most valuable tracker (hence my 5 rating) so what exactly are you complaining about dude?

trades are not always done by exchanging sites of equal importance (otherwise noone would ever get u***), and noone can ask users to do that, it is their own decision what they will give their invites for. i have merely listed some sites and their current trade value according to myself, ppl still do whaterver they desire with their invites.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    I think that FSC might be in the 4 (or maybe like a 3.5) range- it has a small userbase [3000 users], so it is very hard to upload. Also- one must manually request invites, and if a mod is kind enough and your share ratios are excellent, you will get some- but thats just my opinion on that one tracker.
    actually, you're right, there are quite a few sites out there that are rarer than the 3 rating but not quite in the 4 league. so i think the 3.5 category is called for. i think pisexy (atm, as Xsensei noted) would fit into that category aswell.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    thenastyguy BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    so what exactly is your point again?
    I said it already. Offer whatever you have no matter where you want to get in. If I were lucky enought to get u*-* then everyone has the chance.

trades are not always done by exchanging sites of equal importance (otherwise noone would ever get u***)
    I saw ppl offering all the greatest sites for u*** including TB as well as ScT and many other great sites and that's why I feel so lucky now.

@aburyach I don't see many ppl offering invites to FSC probably because those smart ones know that they can't give them to the first better person that they met. And I don't think that is so hard to upload at FSC.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    @Evandro- you contribute a valid argument. You might be reffering to a recent thread of mine that involved me trading FSC invites; so I will address it here. There was only one person that I gave the invite to- and that person (not mentioning him/her here) had over 300+ posts and showed me ratios of 2+ on 4 torrent sites. Uploading at FSC is very subjective- it depends on what files you grab and your UL speed. I usually only download the files with less peers (as they are usually almost always exclusive to FSC), so seeding back can be a challenge sometimes.

Page 1 of 30 123411 ... LastLast