Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: who's a member of iplay

Crap then

I've wanted to get on that site for quite some time. I have friends that have accounts there and they told me that "invites have been taken away from them". Is that bullshit or they just don't want to give any?

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    yeah...they withdrew all the invites only vips and staff still have some left
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    I just got one. Thanks iPlay admin!
    Last edited by chuckblocker; 10-04-2006 at 02:21 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    you were lucky

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckblocker View Post
    I just got one. Thanks iPlay admin!
    are you PU or some thing like that

invites Just 4 Vip

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    he's romanian and asked an admin there to give him an invite and he got lucky...usually this doesn't happen
    i was surprised too but he came here because it's forbidden to trade iplay invites on romanian forums and they pretty much check them and if u give one u might end up with a warning or ban on both the forum and the tracker

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by pECi View Post
    he's romanian and asked an admin there to give him an invite and he got lucky...usually this doesn't happen
    i was surprised too but he came here because it's forbidden to trade iplay invites on romanian forums and they pretty much check them and if u give one u might end up with a warning or ban on both the forum and the tracker
    aha , that's it

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm a member there now since yesterday, they have some good stuff.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    They do- and all it cost me was an account on bitsoup- it was pretty well seeded though, something like 10GB down/ 50GB up.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    My new connection rulez 6mb/sec DL - 700kb/sec UP. I used to have 170kb/sec DL - 32kb/sec UP :>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast