Thread: 360 share

puglady

Sick

Help-Someone! I have downloaded lifetime 360 share and I can't seem to be able to get access to it! I went right by the instructions! Please don't tell me I have been had! Does anyone know any information about if it is reputable or not?--Puglady

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Yeah, you got scammed - never pay for filesharing.

I think it's basically a rip off of Limewire (which is free).

Have a look around this site for information on programs like BitTorrent, Emule and Soulseek. All free and provide more stuff than the rip-off 360 share can offer.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Too bad. Yeah, never pay for what you can get for free.

5. File Sharing   -   #5

Urgent

Quote Originally Posted by puglady View Post
    Help-Someone! I have downloaded lifetime 360 share and I can't seem to be able to get access to it! I went right by the instructions! Please don't tell me I have been had! Does anyone know any information about if it is reputable or not?--Puglady
    Hi Just Thought I Should Let Everyone, Know, if You Downloaded 360 Share, It Should Be In The Root Directory Of C:\Program Files\360 Share
    (Select Run And Enter That Code)
    C:\ Is Your Hardrive Code, If Your Hardrive Code Isnt C, Replace C With The Correct Letter

360 is a near enough copy of limewire, however, limewire is a ADAWARE file (Spyware), 360 Is Not A Spy-Ware File, And Contains Nothing Bad, It Also Filters Out Most Known Viruses And Blocks Spyware Files, From Downloading To Your Computer. Limewire Will Do This Is You Have The Proffesional Version, Which Costs Money, I Would Reccomend 360 Share Over Limewire

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    xbawksz's Avatar is hueg BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Nothing like getting owned by the internets.

7. File Sharing   -   #7

Angry

I've been had by 360 Share as well
    Is there any way to contact them so I can tell them what
    I think about them???