Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Movies

  1. #1
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Are fake, they plan what's going to happen and then do it. Fuck they even write scripts and rehearse them. There's even people there telling them how they want them to say the lines, where to stand and everything.

    Fake as fuck.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    5,401
    Someone take a dive? There there.

    things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Link doesn't work

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,497
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Are fake, they plan what's going to happen and then do it. Fuck they even write scripts and rehearse them. There's even people there telling them how they want them to say the lines, where to stand and everything.

    Fake as fuck.
    Fake post?

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Are fake, they plan what's going to happen and then do it. Fuck they even write scripts and rehearse them. There's even people there telling them how they want them to say the lines, where to stand and everything.

    Fake as fuck.
    Fake post?
    Certainly not old bean, just pointing out that many forms of entertainment are "fake" in that they are planned and practiced in advance, then performed.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234 View Post

    Fake post?
    Certainly not old bean, just pointing out that many forms of entertainment are "fake" in that they are planned and practiced in advance, then performed.
    I hate it when that happens.

    Can't remember the last time I went to a spontaneous performance of any type.

    Way back in the day, entertainment could breakout anywhere, any time.

    You had to be ready, though.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    By ready Kev means full to the gunnels with psychotropic drugs.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    They even edit out the honest bits.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    By ready Kev means full to the gunnels with psychotropic drugs.
    Too troo.

    How else were we to unravel fact and fiction.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,644
    Your mom's fake as fuck.
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •