Thread: ~~games & Programs 1 Cd 15 Eur ~~

Dear customer !

CDGOMEZ inviting You to visite our service, You will find there a lot of games pc, playstation, ps2, dreamcast, x-box and pc programs.

1 cd cost only 15 eur

If You will order some cd's in ;within 2 weeks and You will pass code below, You will receive 1 CD FREE from our offer.

code: YTRZ 3317

My Webpage

Service CDGOMEZ greets.

2. Games   -   #2
    Why would we need that?? We can get everything from Kazaa!!!

3. Games   -   #3
    CDGOMEZ

4. Games   -   #4
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Ah get lost, we can get games for free without giving money to people like you.

It's also against the rules of this forum to advertise commercial sites like yours, though I am aware that doesn't make much difference to you. Mods, please edit his crappy link to his crappy little site.

5. Games   -   #5
    DEAR SKILLIAN

We understand Yuo, but if You don't like see our offert You don't have to click this subject, it's only for people who can't get their favourite game or program but they wanted to to have it. Believe, many people it visits our sides and want to buy somethig what they looked for.

Greetings, Service CDGOMEZ

6. Games   -   #6
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    thanks for the offer but im sure posting these kinda links in the forum is unwelcome and probably against the rules.

I would check but i cant be arsed at the moment.

7. Games   -   #7
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by CDGOMEZ@9 May 2003 - 00:39
    DEAR SKILLIAN

We understand Yuo, but if You don't like see our offert You don't have to click this subject, it's only for people who can't get their favourite game or program but they wanted to to have it. Believe, many people it visits our sides and want to buy somethig what they looked for.

Greetings, Service CDGOMEZ
    6. Advertising or soliciting for a product or service for the purpose of commercial gain without the consent of the administrators is prohibited.
    My apologies if you've asked permission