Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Soldiers Protect Civilians. Cowards Hide

Oh...And the weapons we are finding over their are mostly from Jordon and France.
    The extensive presence of French made weaponry in Iraq renders Chiraq's fanatical resistance to this war, suspect.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Jonne's Avatar Poster
    what are you trying to say? In almost every big country there are companies that sold weapons and/or accessories to Iraq, and the US is no exception...

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Originally posted by Jonne@7 April 2003 - 13:47
    what are you trying to say? In almost every big country there are companies that sold weapons and/or accessories to Iraq, and the US is no exception...
    You know, usually when the UN imposes sanctions, it is pretty much understood that weapons should not be traded for oil.

They pretty much used up all the weapons, ammunition, etc, that we gave them, in the gulf war.

They've got a pretty extensive stash over there.
    All the stuff they've used so far and we still find large caches scattered in schools and mosques, chem factories and hospitals around the country.

Where did it all come from?

And when?

You're the first person to reply on this one though.

Brave man.

Perhaps others will follow your fine example.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Thi Iraq's are defending their land.and if someone is hiding look at the pilots that are bombing inocent civilian fron 25,000 feet and the soldiers sending tomahauk cruisers fron 1500 miles away killing people without even looking at their lose of limbs or belogings.So please reserve your malicious coments war is ogly nobody wins, we lost already close to 100 marines,one marine is not worth any number of oil barrels.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    we lost already close to 100 marines,one marine is not worth any number of oil barrels.
    IT is alright taking the moral high ground but in all honesty these people did not die for oil. America has big oil reserves and so does/did britain ( before thatcher used it for nothing more then dole money during the recession). it is places like china that really need oil.

A hundread soldiers died to protect are way of life. The fact we are just barbourous people who have no respect for other peoples way of life is neither here nor there.

The real and only reason we went into iraq was fear of saddam and his abilites to aquire nuclear weapons. The goverment realised he would have no problem using them and that is very dangerous.

Are goverment did not care about any mistreatment of civilians out there this was just propaganda and rightly so. why should we care the truth is most people don't care or want to.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Last time I checked I lived in a Democracy, where the Government is elected to serve the populations best interests. If that population wants to continue to maintain the same standard of living, then the Government is duty bound to make our "wishes" happen. We need oil to make petroleum, paint, plastics, solvents, etc. We need these things to maintain our standard of living, so if our Government has to acquire these materials by questionable methods - so be it. It is a harsh reality of history that if a population wants something badly enough it'll find a way of getting it by fair means or foul. This'll probably get flamed but I don't mean to implicate any specific country in this argument - it applies to all of them!!

Also, with all this bleeting about injured children in Iraq at what age do they come off your "love list"???

Take it easy.
    Signature removed

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by soopaman@14 April 2003 - 09:03
    Also, with all this bleeting about injured children in Iraq at what age do they come off your "love list"???

Zeig heil !!!.....you pathetic twat.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Originally posted by DiogenesUK+14 April 2003 - 10:38--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DiogenesUK @ 14 April 2003 - 10:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--soopaman@14 April 2003 - 09:03

Zeig heil &#33;&#33;&#33;.....you pathetic twat. [/b][/quote]

You are missing my point Diogenes. I mean why are people, seemingly, solely focusing on the plight of children. What about ALL the innocent victims regardless of age??

As for your predictable insult - You ain&#39;t even worth flaming for that.
    Signature removed

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by soopaman+15 April 2003 - 07:59--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (soopaman @ 15 April 2003 - 07:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -DiogenesUK@14 April 2003 - 10:38
    <!--QuoteBegin--soopaman
    @14 April 2003 - 09:03

Zeig heil &#33;&#33;&#33;.....you pathetic twat.
    You are missing my point Diogenes. I mean why are people, seemingly, solely focusing on the plight of children. What about ALL the innocent victims regardless of age??

As for your predictable insult - You ain&#39;t even worth flaming for that. [/b][/quote]
    Fair comment,I&#39;m sorry for the insult,it was maybe uncalled for.

Take care.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Originally posted by soopaman@14 April 2003 - 09:03
    Last time I checked I lived in a Democracy, where the Government is elected to serve the populations best interests. If that population wants to continue to maintain the same standard of living, then the Government is duty bound to make our "wishes" happen. We need oil to make petroleum, paint, plastics, solvents, etc. We need these things to maintain our standard of living, so if our Government has to acquire these materials by questionable methods - so be it. It is a harsh reality of history that if a population wants something badly enough it&#39;ll find a way of getting it by fair means or foul. This&#39;ll probably get flamed but I don&#39;t mean to implicate any specific country in this argument - it applies to all of them&#33;&#33;

Take it easy.
    It is because bin-Laden can point to people like you and convince others that this is what Americans generally think that people support him and are prepared to die for his cause.

Also, for the benefit of a lot of Americans, no doubt including yourself I would like to point out that the president of America has a mandate from the American people (well, in this case even that is doubtful), to run America. He does NOT have a mandate to run the world. If the president of the USA wants to run the whole planet then the whole planet should get a vote when he is elected.

Successive presidents of the USA, whether Democrat or Republican, have been democrats at home but abroad are simply dictators and terrorists on a par with Saddam Hussein, Stalin, bin-Laden etc. etc..

To say so is usually sneered at as being "anti-American." This is the same tactic Sharon uses when he dismisses critics as "anti-jewish" if they dare to question his murder of children for throwing stones. I am not "anti-American" I am anti-terrorist and anti-dictatorship and anti the people who support those things. By the way, Hitler used to use the "anti-German" label for his opponents too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast