Thread: goddamn helicoptor

Tempestv's Avatar Engineer
    can't fall asleep with this damn helicopter buzzing overhead almost every minute.
    when is the damn thing gonna go away so it's worth trying to sleep?
    /me wonders where he can get an antiaircraft gun...
    /me then realizes how ironic the above statement is
    Plan for the worst, hope for the best

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Tempestv's Avatar Engineer
    I think it's gone now- it's been nearly ten minutes without a chopper buzzing overhead. maybe I can get some sleep now .
    Plan for the worst, hope for the best

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Oh man, I love replying to old messages.
    I just took some allergy medicine, you see, because the Cherry Blossoms are in full force Vancouver style (that's where I live).
    So I popped a couple of Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride Tablets and now I'm sloggy as hell.

In any case, I recently moved next door to a train track. The trains are awesome. During the day, our house shakes like a 1979 disco, but I actually like it and find the noise sort of comforting.

My next door neighbour is also insane. He was in a war and enjoys blasting the Ceeb (cbc radio 2) which is cool because you can listen to it sitting on our deck.

My friend walked by his house once in the summertime and there was a diving board hanging out of his window. This was before we moved in next door. She was all like what's with the diving board and he said the stock market was due to crash and when it did, he was going to charge traders money to come in and jump to their deaths. Then he said I'm gonna film it and I'm gonna get rich.

Sounds freaky yeah, but it's just kind of funny if you actually meet him and see how far removed he is. He wasn't really all that serious... you know?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I know exactly what you mean.

That place used to be where I lived.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    /me wonders what the fuck is going on here.

/me also laughs at Tempestv's irony.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

6. Lounge   -   #6
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Ahhhh, fuck it was an old thread bump.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..