Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Demonoid Still down for everyone???

Works fine.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I checked it late last night and it was still down for me.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Yes. I have reformatted figuring that there was a file or a cookie on my machine keeping it from accessing the site. And I simply do not feel like waiting all the way to this weekend to sign up for another account just to find out that is not what the problem is. I dont understand why everyone got so upset when I asked to temporarily use another persons login information. I just want to log in and then back out. I guess I could try it up at work on one of our computers if I get the chance but I think there may be something wrong with my user name? I am extremely unsure at this point.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Its up for me, demonoid that is :-)

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Its up and running

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by filesharer07 View Post
    I dont understand why everyone got so upset when I asked to temporarily use another persons login information.
    why would someone give their login info to someone who they don't know, and is a random person on the net? that's just ignorant. never give your login details to anyone, for any reason, anywhere.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Well, if my asking for someones login details for Demonoid upset or worried anyone, I am sorry. I was only asking to see if I could figure out if the problem was with my computer or something else. I meant no harm by it and I had no intention of doing any "mischievous works" with the information and planned on letting anyone who let me know their details within a couple hours of me recieving the message and trying it to change their password. Sorry if this caused any worries amongst yourselves.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    mcescher's Avatar Member BT Rep: +1
    Works fine here as well.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    created a new account. Works now. Thank you for your replies and all. Appreciate it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12