Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: My Cat

Please Note I did not say to use Chloroform, this is very unsafe.
    PLEASE READ THE LABLE
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

2. Lounge   -   #52
    i know you didn't advocate the use of chloroform. i was referring to goggleman.
    however, chloroform is not as dangerous as you suggest it is.
    i've worked with more dangerous chemicals than chloroform, i've used rat mutagens and suspected cancer agents. the biggest risk with chloroform is that it's a highly flammable volatile substance

edit: whoops, never let the page load to see the pic
    stupid 56k

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Originally posted by amphoteric88@11 May 2003 - 17:09
    i know you didn't advocate the use of chloroform. i was referring to goggleman.
    however, chloroform is not as dangerous as you suggest it is.
    i've worked with more dangerous chemicals than chloroform, i've used rat mutagens and suspected cancer agents. the biggest risk with chloroform is that it's a highly flammable volatile substance

edit: whoops, never let the page load to see the pic
      stupid 56k
    Are, You be able to help me, To just change the subject just for a mo.
    Walkers Crisps have just added a new ingredient to there crisps.
    Ribonucleotide
    I have had no reply back from Walkers to my request.
    Take a look ata this,

4. Lounge   -   #54
    No crisps for my "Lu Lu"

5. Lounge   -   #55
    ok, i assume you want to know some information on ribonucleotide. before you mentioned it, i hadn't really done any research on it. i had heard the name before, but never had any interest.
    after a little research, i've found that anti-cancer research at the moment is in the study of using drugs called ribonucleotide reductase inhibitors. these are drugs which stop the reduction of ribonucleotide.
    i very much doubt that any major food manufacturer would ever attempt to increase public risk. therefore ribonucleotide must be safe for public consumption.
    (there is a binded cyanide group on the molecule pictured though)

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Originally posted by amphoteric88@11 May 2003 - 17:42
    ok, i assume you want to know some information on ribonucleotide. before you mentioned it, i hadn't really done any research on it. i had heard the name before, but never had any interest.
    after a little research, i've found that anti-cancer research at the moment is in the study of using drugs called ribonucleotide reductase inhibitors. these are drugs which stop the reduction of ribonucleotide.
    i very much doubt that any major food manufacturer would ever attempt to increase public risk. therefore ribonucleotide must be safe for public consumption.
    (there is a binded cyanide group on the molecule pictured though)
    Thank you, And very interesting. Thank you for taking a look.
    The modern process and the science thats goes into a bag of crisps, hi hi.
    Now back to Lu Lu.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    just got back from the Vet's, I have got some cream to put in Lu Lu's mouth, It's like salmon spread.
    I don't think Lu Lu will mind it.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Poster
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@19 May 2003 - 18:34
    just got back from the Vet's, I have got some cream to put in Lu Lu's mouth, It's like salmon spread.
    I'm sure she won't mind you borrowing some if you run out of food

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@19 May 2003 - 18:34
    Now she'll smell of Salmon :x :x

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Originally posted by Goldwheelz+19 May 2003 - 18:07--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goldwheelz @ 19 May 2003 - 18:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--CELEBS_ARE_US@19 May 2003 - 18:34
    just got back from the Vet&#39;s, I have got some cream to put in Lu Lu&#39;s mouth, It&#39;s like salmon spread.
    I don&#39;t think Lu Lu will mind it.
    Now she&#39;ll smell of Salmon :x :x [/b][/quote]
    Now, i did not think of that, And i don&#39;t know if i like the smell of salmon, Looks like i could be back to the drawing board again.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast