Thread: Anyway to add torrents back into UTorrent?

I'm new to all this torrent stuff and when i first downloaded things i just removed them from my utorrent box. Now after reading alot into it can see that is not such a good thing.

I've got a few in there now but is there any way i can add the files back in there to get my Upload ratio high?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Fist go to my computer,tools,,folderoptions,view and make sure that show hidden files is checked.Then go to mycomputer,disk c,documentsandsettings,"your name",application data,utorrent look for the torrent file that you want double click then point the download location to the file you want to add to upload.

This is obviously for utorrent and if your not using it you should be.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    xbawksz's Avatar is hueg BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    or you can redownload the torrent files and save it to the same place where you saved the file, it'll automatically recognize that you downloaded the file and set you up for seeding

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Thanks Deuce worked a treat - lets hope they all d/l ok

Thanks for your suggestion too Afro

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    No problem bro i like helping out anyway.I was just hoping it wasnt too much gibberish to understand lol.