Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: few trackers for trade

  1. #1
    wishmaster2's Avatar NetEmpire BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    714
    i have some invites at

    bitme
    bitmetv
    f***
    wildbytes (account)
    karagarga
    tl
    iplay (account)
    td
    audionews
    gfxnews

    and some others.....
    let me know if you want to trade with anything
    thanks!!
    Last edited by wishmaster2; 10-04-2006 at 02:04 PM.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,983
    yes i would be glad if i could get the bitmetv invite and this is what i have

    Demonoid invite
    Torrentleech invites
    Torrent Damage invites
    Supertorrents.org (account)
    Stmusic (invites)
    torrentbits.ro (account)
    Acid Lounge (account)
    PotUk-site down meanwhile (account)
    Deviloid (account)
    th3studio (invites)
    torrential (invites)
    chronictracker (account)


    i hope u like any of the past offers because i am abig fan of tvseries and i don't download anything but them

    my e-mail:haythamforever@gmail.com
    Last edited by Patriot foreve; 10-04-2006 at 04:49 PM.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    wishmaster2's Avatar NetEmpire BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    yes i would be glad if i could get the bitmetv invite and this is what i have

    Demonoid invite
    Torrentleech invites
    Torrent Damage invites
    Supertorrents.org (account)
    Stmusic (invites)
    torrentbits.ro (account)
    Acid Lounge (account)
    PotUk-site down meanwhile (account)
    Deviloid (account)
    th3studio (invites)
    torrential (invites)
    chronictracker (account)


    i hope u like any of the past offers because i am abig fan of tvseries and i don't download anything but them

    my e-mail:haythamforever@gmail.com
    im sure u do like tv series but i have them all....sorry!

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    It might help if u tell ppl precisely what ur looking for....and if u have em all, give the invites away for free? Just a thought :l

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    wishmaster2's Avatar NetEmpire BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    714
    i dont have them all...but i have a lot...maybe i can find something i dont have ....
    when i get finbytes and some others i dont have i will give my invites here...

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,983
    ok,thx anyway for the response but if u consider giving some invites for free ,plz keep me in your mind

    thx alot

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Member BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by wishmaster2 View Post
    i dont have them all...but i have a lot...maybe i can find something i dont have ....
    when i get finbytes and some others i dont have i will give my invites here...
    It is very nice of you.
    wait for your finbytes and ...............
    Last edited by stanford; 10-29-2006 at 04:32 PM.

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Member BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by wishmaster2 View Post
    i have some invites at

    bitme
    bitmetv
    f***
    wildbytes (account)
    karagarga
    tl
    iplay (account)
    td
    audionews
    gfxnews

    and some others.....
    let me know if you want to trade with anything
    thanks!!

    I need F***
    I got the following:
    swebits (a/c)
    piratebits (a/c)

    If you'd like trade, let me know.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    wishmaster2's Avatar NetEmpire BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    714
    have them sorry

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •