Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Album Rap?

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by XStacy+11 May 2003 - 07:25--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XStacy @ 11 May 2003 - 07:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Z@11 May 2003 - 05:35
    is soulseek a program or what? like kazaa?&nbsp;
    Yeah, SoulSeek is another filesharing program.

Back on topic:

Does having a album wrapped take up the same amount of space as having each single mp3 file of the album? [/b][/quote]
    Usually yes - but that depends if you wrap the album at a better bitrate - which takes up more space - the better the quality, the larger the file.

But wrapping an album which has a bad bitrate to a wrap with a better bitrate will not generally make it better quality.

Generally though you have to use the same programme to unwrap an album that it was wrapped with in the first place. So if you find an albumwrap and cant unwrap it, then it probably means that you are using the wrong programme

Hope this helps a little.

Peace
    UKMan

2. Music   -   #12
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by Z@11 May 2003 - 06:35
    is soulseek a program or what? like kazaa?
    OMG Z, on which planet have you been lately?
    Read this&#33;

3. Music   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by marine_aart@10 May 2003 - 10:32
    soulseek isnt that good for 56k, but If U have got cable, it works great
    Another 56K&#39;er here too and as porkshit said its all about patience and leaving your comp on 24/7.

I have been in our room since Mr Capricorn started it and in that time i have downloaded nearly 200 albums.Might not sound alot to your lucky people on cable but its alot of music for me,kazaa couldn&#39;t come close and good variety of music too.

4. Music   -   #14
    BANNED
    soulseek isnt that good for 56k, but If U have got cable, it works great&nbsp;
    What bullshit&#33;&#33;&#33; ok of course cable will go better I happen to have 56k for another week and i get great speeds with ss copared to kazaa i can get 5 to 6kb come on on kazaa i can only get to 2 to 3kb latley

5. Music   -   #15
    Originally posted by Paul_NFFC@8 May 2003 - 19:44
    seach for the word "albumwrap"

this is a full album wrapped together into 1 big MP3 file making it possible to share full albums

then just download somthing called "albumwrap extractor" to split it back into seperate tracks again if you want to burn it as an album

if you would like to wrap your own albums to share on kazaa search under software on kazaa for "albumwrap" and use that
    yeah all that is good but most of the albumwrap
    have been ripped to 128 quality
    so it&#39;s sucks

6. Music   -   #16
    BANNED
    I agree 128 sux

7. Music   -   #17
    Thanks guys and girls&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12