View Poll Results: Was wild Bytes fair in this case?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Very fair

12 24.00%
  • No, not fair AT ALL!

7 14.00%
  • Fair but should have given him a 2nd chance

14 28.00%
  • Screw that site!!!

17 34.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you think Wild BYtes was fair on this thread

gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Screw that site....i said that in the other thread and im saying it here again.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    if u get banned by that, just go to their irc and they will help u

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Gordy's Avatar Kickass Poster
    From what i can see from the Poll Results no one likes that site anyway.

I dont really give a shit what the wb-staff say about the polls? Not everyone one who voted them wrong in what thay did, was/is/am a member of there site.

Thay will just have to learn to live with it that people dont like what thay did?

All i see is that the wb-staff seem to think that everyone whats to be a member of there site but i hate to tell them its "not" true, I for one dont and will never want to be a member of there site, But i am not saying other dont what too. I do beleave if thay open sign-ups then people would not really care, If you keep a site closed then people really only want to join it because thay think it something big, Things change when people see the main site for there selfs.

I do agree that not all the staff at wb are tossers some are really nice from what i have seen on this forum? There are a few dumb cunts who think thay are gods but you will always get a few bad apple from a bunch.

I also agree that its time to close/kill this topic but its really up to the admins/mods of this forum to do that if thay think its no point in keeping it open.

AND "NO" I AM NOT GETTING INTO A DEBATE WITH THE STAFF AT WB, I AM WAY TOO BUSY. I AM ONLY SAYING WHAT I BELEAVE IS RIGHT AND IF THAY DONT LIKE IT THEN FUCK THEM.
    Last edited by Gordy; 10-20-2006 at 12:18 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123