Thread: Bt Film Problem

ok i have nowdowloaded old school 5 times from Bittorrent and each time it has been corrupt i think!wot itis when i try to play it it brakes up and ther is a green bar at the bottom, ive removed all my codecs and tryed each one and still the same thing happens, ive just done a fresh install of xp and installed the kazaalite codec pack and its still doing the same thing anyone have any ideas wot it could be????????
    [COLOR=red] [SIZE=14]Doing it My Way Now

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Bittorrent has automatic hash-checking, so corruption could be possible, but is unlikely.

Have you tried using GSpot and looking what codec the film is encoded with?
    The green bar thing sounds awfully like a codec problem to me.

Is it a release from a known release-group? If not, perhaps it could be a crappy encode.
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@8 May 2003 - 22:31
    Bittorrent has automatic hash-checking, so corruption could be possible, but is unlikely.

Have you tried using GSpot and looking what codec the film is encoded with?
    The green bar thing sounds awfully like a codec problem to me.

Is it a release from a known release-group? If not, perhaps it could be a crappy encode.
    tryed g spot but that didnt help, all it said in the codec box n.a and its a screener so it should brok , itsreraly starting to piss me off now
    [COLOR=red] [SIZE=14]Doing it My Way Now

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Look at the bottom of gspot, what are ur direct show renderers? could be that... i had elecards mpeg2 decoder, but it was shit, cuz it wasnt registered.. and when i didnt have it installed, i would get that same type of thing from mpgs... so see what u have down there, you may need to fully remove what ever is ur direct show render, ie, the video/audio codecs on the right side... and then install the klite pack...

cuz i installed the klite pack, but it wouldnt install over elecard... so i even had to remove it from the registry, then install the klite pack, which contains the ligos mpeg2 codecs, which are far better....