Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best site to upload business Audio Books?

manofstyle's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I have a huge collection of retail-purchased business/motivational/self help Audio Books that I have recently ripped. These are much better quality than the Audible rips I have seen around. Was wondering what would be a good site to up them to. Some sites don't seem very friendly to new uploaders, not sure why that is.

Also wondering if there is a good site for Business/Motivational videos?

Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I think your best bet might be bitme, the biggest and possibly best e-learninng tracker out there. You might also want to consider OiNK, but I think upping to bitme would be the best because it has around 20,000 members who are all there because for e-learning. OiNK has around 95,000 members but is mainly focused on music.

Good to see someone contributing to the torrent community

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I agree with "aburyach" . Bitme has an audio category for these things .

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    manofstyle's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Thanks, I'll try to get on BitMe. I need to find an invite but don't have much to trade so it's difficult.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Last edited by Pr1nc3; 10-08-2006 at 07:14 AM. Reason: double post

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I'm not a member of BitMe, thus I can't compare, but Learnbits, Gfxnews are to be considered as well.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr1nc3
    Gfxnews are to be considered as well.
    I don't know about Gfxnews.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    bitme, learnbits, Bitspyder, Gfxnews, perhaps few more are operating in the same area.
    I understood that Bitme is the biggest of them, but if you can't get in, (even only for now, or couple or months...) than the others might be a good alternative.
    Though, one might be a bit more specialized in a certain part than the other.
    Learnbits has a sub site for Ebooks: http://www.ebooks.learnbits

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    n0daye's Avatar oldbie !!
    Try Bitspyder.net. they have a seperate category for Business contents. (currently seems to be open for signup)

http://www.ebooks.learnbits Has been closed, i have seen their notice in the homepage. cannot access the site too. and isnt gfxnews related to graphic stuffs ?
    Last edited by n0daye; 10-08-2006 at 10:28 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by n0daye View Post

http://www.ebooks.learnbits Has been closed, i have seen their notice in the homepage. cannot access the site too. and isnt gfxnews related to graphic stuffs ?
    twice correct.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast