Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Invitation and Addiction

Ok ! Pardon me ! But it seems that all of us are addicted with torrents invites . You know , many users want U*-* . but why ? because another users want it.
    which torrents are in TB that many users want it ? is it very special than regular trackers like TL? I dont think so ! It is only seems that All of us want u*-* , TB , finbytes , DM , FTN , SCT and etc because it is so hard to access.
    It seems that all of us want to Play a game . a Torrents-Collecting Game . Ha ?
    Last edited by Pashimoon; 10-08-2006 at 04:43 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    I totally agree It's fun to collect sites. It's more prestigious to be a member of a harder to obtain site meanwhile most of em have the same 5hit on em a little faster a little slower but pretty much the same or at least the same class of torrent site.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Very true my friend I realised after I had about 20 different private trackers that I only realy use about 7 of them so I stopped trying to get more. though I have to say every once in a while you get somthing realy good (ie: iplay a few months ago ) still I think i'm over trading and when I get some more invites I'll just give them away

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Hahaha, I don't even have access to a private site.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pashimoon
    Ok ! Pardon me ! But it seems that all of us are addicted with torrents invites . You know , many users want U*-* . but why ? because another users want it.
    which torrents are in TB that many users want it ? is it very special than regular trackers like TL? I dont think so ! It is only seems that All of us want u*-* , TB , finbytes , DM , FTN , SCT and etc because it is so hard to access.
    It seems that all of us want to Play a game . a Torrents-Collecting Game . Ha ?
    I was going to create a thread about this a long time ago, thanks for doing it for me. It's a not just a game, but a desperation for some. I don't really care that I'm a member of ScT and PiSEXY, frankly if I could carry my upload and download statistics to another 0day tracker I would. Those are the only trackers I use (aside from IndieTorrents and Template Shares, but that's different), I guess I was just lucky to be in the right place at the right time.

I don't know why most users step foot in one tracker, only to abandon it for the next tracker up on the hierarchy; it's almost like a race to see who can get the highest and have the most.

If you're a member of a private tracker that suits your needs in terms of content, stick with it (who cares about a community within a tracker, go outside), don't covet the bigger and better tracker.
    Last edited by Schism; 10-08-2006 at 08:46 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    collecting and having unreachable torrent sites rellay satisfy me

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I hear Queen playing in the background :l

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Well you do have a point, a lot of the uber secret trackers that I have amassed over time (ie, f***) I simply don't use because I can get their stuff anywhere else. But ScT is a different story- it is blazingly fast, many files, good amount of users. My favorite tracker out there.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    It's nice to know that others feel the same way as me. I'm not saying I wouldn't like to get into SCT, TB & U*-* just to see what the fuss is about but I'm not desperate.

Like Sear there are about 7 general trackers I use plus Oink, BitMe & BitMeTV. I can get anything I want on these with decent speeds....who cares if SCT or TB has it 5 minutes before the other trackers. The chances are that you'll either be sleeping or working anyway when it's upped.

Seems like these sites have been hyped up far too much!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    same here.. i only use about five or six of the 20 sites i have signed up for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast