Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So I'm reading the news this morning....

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    I fuckin hate Fox, god damn, if they squeeshed in a bit more republican biasness in there their headquarters would explode. Oh and Bill O Reilly, jesus christ.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    limesqueezer's Avatar kwasheni rejtash
    Korea is under the wing of China and what can you do ? Well thats the plan, who has bombs ain't attacked. USA aims at poor countries and thier 12000 atomic bombs they claim to have destroy, when only 4000 left from the cold frighting war are not mentioned. But i think that they even made some new ones. Soo the leading atomic bomb factory plays police, nothing new that idiots make wars. Why would iraq fuck it ? Osama ain't saddam. What i find very funny is that when they show Osama, you never know what mix from the past and future they mixed together as propaganda film, you can't even hear what he is sayin, but they have a translation and all the major films about his conferences with terrorists, but somehow they can't find anything or anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by fkdup74 View Post

I hear that some fucking cowbow cop had shot an innocent bystander here locally chasing four robbery suspects. What a dickhead...
    maybe he had a donut

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by limesqueezer View Post
    Korea is under the wing of China and what can you do ? Well thats the plan, who has bombs ain't attacked. USA aims at poor countries and thier 12000 atomic bombs they claim to have destroy, when only 4000 left from the cold frighting war are not mentioned. But i think that they even made some new ones. Soo the leading atomic bomb factory plays police, nothing new that idiots make wars. Why would iraq fuck it ? Osama ain't saddam. What i find very funny is that when they show Osama, you never know what mix from the past and future they mixed together as propaganda film, you can't even hear what he is sayin, but they have a translation and all the major films about his conferences with terrorists, but somehow they can't find anything or anyone.

I hear that some fucking cowbow cop had shot an innocent bystander here locally chasing four robbery suspects. What a dickhead...
    maybe he had a donut
    Reading through your posts it would appear that you are in a lot of 'pain'. Are you sure it is limes that you are squeezing?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post

maybe he had a donut
    Reading through your posts it would appear that you are in a lot of 'pain'. Are you sure it is limes that you are squeezing?
    Just ignore him. He hasn't had a discernible post to date.

yo

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    limesqueezer's Avatar kwasheni rejtash

Im sorry that i don't have 5 starts to be allowed to talk lounge language all the time like you, but maybe i will make it to a forum star in some other less patriotic forum.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

Im sorry that i don't have 5 starts to be allowed to talk lounge language all the time like you, but maybe i will make it to a forum star in some other less patriotic forum.
    Please, start your search right away. I'd hate to keep you.

yo

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad View Post
    I fuckin hate Fox, god damn, if they squeeshed in a bit more republican biasness in there their headquarters would explode. Oh and Bill O Reilly, jesus christ.
    Sad thing is.....I used to listen to, and half-respect, a lot of what O Reiley preached.
    I can't explain it....maybe it was all the gas he passed towards the ACLU...?

I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Sad thing is.....I used to listen to, and half-respect, a lot of what O Reiley preached.
    I can't explain it....maybe it was all the gas he passed towards the ACLU...?

True dat. Morons do sometimes make sense so I'm sure O' Rile can muster up some logic sometimes.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel

Wtf, you would actually want to be someone like manker or some other loung elitest?

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Filliz's Avatar ______________

Wtf, you would actually want to be someone like manker or some other loung elitest?
    Sarcasm...

hmm...asspie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast