Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Animatrix?

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I thought it was weird... i mean, it was like the matrix history but in anime.
    Kinda gives ya that future scare of AI and stuff.

Click here to check it out

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    the whole nine epsiodes are on kazza check the verefieds

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    yup...

only 4 episodes are free online, but we have the verifieds up...

and to be honest, they are wonderfull shorts, i was definately impressed... the only thing though, they are all such a downer... i mean, big time... leads me to believe reloaded will be much of the same, kind of, Empire Strikes Backish if you will...

not one of them ended on a happy note...

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    You are right, they did not end on a happy note....well a happy note from the machines point of view.......

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    yea, i hope we never try to advance AI. That's like cloneing humans!
    Well people are soo curious and crap that eventually man will die off some way stupid or accidentally.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@8 May 2003 - 20:46
    and to be honest, they are wonderfull shorts, i was definately impressed... the only thing though, they are all such a downer... i mean, big time... leads me to believe reloaded will be much of the same, kind of, Empire Strikes Backish if you will...
    It is my understanding that Matrix Reloaded will be leaving us with a huge cliffhanger at the end. It's going to be 6 more months before we fully understand the Matrix.

Take the red pill. B)
    Proud member of MDS

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    *Ignorance is a bliss* - Take the blue pill

Click this link for the verified hashes
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by Jibbler@8 May 2003 - 19:56

It is my understanding that Matrix Reloaded will be leaving us with a huge cliffhanger at the end. It's going to be 6 more months before we fully understand the Matrix.

Take the red pill. B)
    i hear the same, the brothers said that, they way reloaded ends... the knew there was no way they could make people wait a year or two... they wanted them out even closer together... but may/nov was as soon as warner bros would let them do it... and even tried fighting that apparently...

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    Yeah Truth Truth !!! B) Matrix rocks but the short films they are very stupid at all really

i Love matrix story but why they deside 2 make only 9 episodes ??? thats kind of weird dont u think ?

money they got money so why not do a hole 26 or 90 episodes ? or more than 9minutes !
    i really hate the people who get the idea another thing why they use quick time 2 encode the episodes maybe is because is the more larger file on the net !! obiously and the most compact is divx and is free !

THINK THINK PEOPLE !

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    becuase its ment as a dvd release, hence 90 episodes would be a bit much for a dvd dont cha think?

the running time is close to 2 hours as it is, along with tons of bonus stuff im sure will be on the dvd, probably a good value.

why quicktime... well if u go to the site, the free 4 episodes are done form windows media player too...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast