Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Thread: help me on gettin movies from this site

Daz
    hi peeps im quite new to this site when i post a comment for the movie and say thanks then download it say download the nzb file what do i do from there onwards to actually get the movie to play like what programs i will need and what i need to do many thanks ???????

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    I don't use newsgroups to download stuff, but it seems you can use "grabit" to do that:

See the newsgroups forum: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/newsg...e-grabit-69159

Hope that's of some help.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Daz
    Quote Originally Posted by PJWomble View Post
    I don't use newsgroups to download stuff, but it seems you can use "grabit" to do that:

See the newsgroups forum: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/newsg...e-grabit-69159

Hope that's of some help.
    ok thanks ummm where do u get ur movies from for free ?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    UCA007's Avatar |U C A|
    I'm not sure if you're allowed to ask that kinda of question here lyrical. In order to actual dl the movie you have to have a newsgroup provider. Someone like Giganews or Powerusenet. You must also have a client like grabit in order to dl.

As far as free, then you would be looking at something involving using bittorrent. If you know what I mean by bittorrent than great. If you don't then you have to learn about it on your own. It's not too hard though so go out and read a bit first.

*Oh, and you cannot get movies from this site. This site does not host any actual movies. It just indexes nzb files provided by users.
    Last edited by UCA007; 10-15-2006 at 04:45 PM. Reason: commenting
    If at first you don't succeed, try management...
    ----
    "Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither" -- Benjamin Franklin