Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Matrix Reloaded pre release..

has no chance in hell guys im watching MTV right now and they are having a pre screening dealio show with people and they gotta go through all this sequrity and empty all there pockets wear wristbands.. .all that shit

2. Lounge   -   #2
    It is definitely to be expected
    not surprised

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@8 May 2003 - 21:05
    has no chance in hell guys im watching MTV right now and they are having a pre screening dealio show with people and they gotta go through all this sequrity and empty all there pockets wear wristbands.. .all that shit 
    The first rip to hit the web will be from Singapore, or Korea, or one of those asian countries. Security? They don't have security, they are lucky to have customers there. There will be a rip on the web before the street release, I'd bet my avatar on it.

Besides, don't they have security standing by at the theaters near you? Where I live, I can't even carry a bag into the theater. They put the theater in a mall, where kids get dropped off, and picked up later. Then they outlaw the bags from the theater. Unless they are providing me with a free locker to store my stuff, then I'm taking my shit in. Fucking managers at Regal Entertainment can kiss my fucking ass. :pirate:
    Proud member of MDS

4. Lounge   -   #4
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    wouldnt be too hard here, though i wouldnt risk it, not my game...

but you could take a digi cam, or something smaller, easily in your coat or something, shit, we bring six packs in our pockets, of pants and coats all the time, and get drunk... lol... so a small digi cam would be easy...

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@8 May 2003 - 22:02
    we bring six packs in our pockets, of pants and coats all the time, and get drunk... lol...
    So do I my friend, so do I. Digicams are so small now, some are the size of a pen. I don't see their feeble security methods being very effective.
    Proud member of MDS

6. Lounge   -   #6
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    ya... so maybe they will have metal detectors at early screenings, so be it... but that first showing at midnight, no metal detectors and all ... its gonna be bootlegs galore...

7. Lounge   -   #7

8. Lounge   -   #8
    the theater here doesn't have any security at all, this is South Carolina the rednecks prolly couldn't even figure out how to operate a fucking metal detector but unfortunately i don't have a digi cam so oh well

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@8 May 2003 - 21:02
    wouldnt be too hard here, though i wouldnt risk it, not my game...

but you could take a digi cam, or something smaller, easily in your coat or something, shit, we bring six packs in our pockets, of pants and coats all the time, and get drunk... lol... so a small digi cam would be easy...
    6 packs? bah, thats nothing-- me and my friends have a tradition- we bring in a 24 pack of mountain dew... then we stack the cans in an easy to see location after the movie.. we've gotten applause for our 'art'

10. Lounge   -   #10
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Ill applaud your art... and I absolutely love mt dew...

but...

Beer > Mt Dew... by far

:beerchug:

So drink your dew! Ill be gettin drunk! LOL!

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast