Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: scenetorrents

would anyone invite me into scenetorrents i would trade it fot torrent leach invites. my email [email protected]

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    to be honest scenetorrents is very hard to come by, and some people just give torrentleech invites away.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Why SCT is so special?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    not sure not a member. maybe it gets releases faster than other sites. or it has something to do with the only way you'll ever get in is by being invited.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post
    not sure not a member. maybe it gets releases faster than other sites. or it has something to do with the only way you'll ever get in is by being invited.
    Its most likely special because the site itself is really good and the seeders are fast....and as you mentioned earlier its a faster site on releases.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    The site has arguably the best pre's around and a pretty big collection of files (6,000) Members are very active and are there to seed files, even old ones. The site also has many dedicated users that have seedboxes (which are basically dedicated bittorrent machines with a 100mbit upload). This allows for even the newest files to max out my connection; whereas on other sites the torrent may be slow as there are many leechers at first.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Acidice's Avatar sunshine live = love BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    sorry to go offtopic, but do you find it hard to seed to a 1.0 (or higher) ratio there?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Yes, it usually is. To help out my ratio, I grab files from other sites (ie TL, easy to seed there) and seed them there. It usually works nicely with DVDs as they are big and seeders are quick to drop from them because people delete the 5GB image to make room for more files. I keep several (maybe 5 or so) dvdrs seeding at all times. Usually I can get a decent upload on some of them at times. So overall, my ratio is in decent shape.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Dedalus^'s Avatar The Truth is Out BT Rep: +3
    A lot of their big packs are actually free downloads, so only upload credit counts... but normally I can never get my ratio to 1:1 on a download...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    CableMan391's Avatar Hazard
    What would be a fair trade for a scenetorrents invite?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast