Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gta Vice City

Poster
    yea i no Gta Vice City is coming for Pc on May 14 but if ne1 gets it and nos how to link it and shit can u plz post it up thx alot

2. Games   -   #2
    i have got the game and am uploadin it somewhere now i refuse to put it on kazaa sorry but i will share it with all u ppl but i am sick of ppl downloadin games from me and not caring to share or editing the file with there own nfos then sharin it so i will let u no where u can get it when it is done

3. Games   -   #3
    Get BitTorrent, there's TONS of people sharing it on BitTorrent.

4. Games   -   #4
    ok well should be up in a couple of hours so u can get it from me by PM i aint goin to advertise in here but u can pm me and ask me ok

5. Games   -   #5
    ye BitTorrent is cool, a good place to download stuff from, the advantage with it is theres no queues, another great place to get it would be from IRC. which is 100 times better than kazaa

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    and how can i get this BitTorrent can u plz gimmie the website for it thx

7. Games   -   #7
    irc rocks i got the etm rip and vc rip before it was even on nforce so i reckon that is good timing i think it 0wnz

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by SPLIT@12 May 2003 - 15:28
    irc rocks i got the etm rip and vc rip before it was even on nforce so i reckon that is good timing i think it 0wnz
    Where on mirc did you get em?

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    ok i got that BitTorrent thing now wats the website i can download the programs from i no theres alot of em but can sum1 gimmie a couple?

10. Games   -   #10
    Just search for Bittorrent or whatever it's called on google. I'm sure that'll come up with something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast