Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Giving away some F** invites to GOOD users

NaToLa's Avatar Bond... James Bond BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    edit: appears as if my account was disabled Well I guess all is possible...
    It seems we have a fucking spy around!
    Be very careful guys!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    delimare's Avatar Polyamorous BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by NaToLa View Post
    edit: appears as if my account was disabled Well I guess all is possible...
    It seems we have a fucking spy around!
    Be very careful guys!
    Keep in mind that it can be done via IP as well. All it takes is for a mod or SysOp at FTN to get a hold of the IP address of the poster here and it's as easy as that, BAM, you're disabled from the site. Reading the FAQ’s and rules on most private sites will reveal that they do watch the forums for people to generously give out invites.

It's a pretty bad deal, but I guess these guys mean business.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    I know of 3 sites that monitor these forums as well as sites like Slyck, Zeropaid, Oink P/U forums....FTN, FSC and F***. Probably SCT as well.

Anyone offering invites or accounts here risks having their account disabled. It's as simple as that folks.

You won't find out who the "spy" is as they are probably not active here but will still be watching.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    NaToLa's Avatar Bond... James Bond BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by delimare View Post
    Keep in mind that it can be done via IP as well. All it takes is for a mod or SysOp at FTN to get a hold of the IP address of the poster here and it's as easy as that, BAM, you're disabled from the site. Reading the FAQ’s and rules on most private sites will reveal that they do watch the forums for people to generously give out invites.

It's a pretty bad deal, but I guess these guys mean business.
    But how they can get our IP's? Hacking F.S.? I don't know your IP and i really don't know how to know it.
    I think only if i, you or anyone send an email to one of those pigs and they get the IP of the email.
    Other than that, i don't know, what i know is that anyone with good intentions to help, is going to think a lot
    before start offering invites here or anywere. And to tell you the truth, i'm really pissed off, because i'm one
    of the guys choosed by aburyach to get the invite.
    Like we say over here in my country: "don't sing victory before the war is over"

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    of course they have spies around, eveyone should be careful of giving out ftn, dont just give them out on forums. they have a forum topic scanning sites and reporting them. im guessing that they saw him giving out mutiple invites on his account and disabled him or some dumbass registered with the same username from fst. your heart was in the right place and im sorry you lost your account.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    that's interesting because the invite section of wild-bytes was fine until i offered to give an account. they must have disabled it. i didn't realize it was such a big deal to give or trade invites. it kind of sucks. but i guess it's needed to be done to protect the site. which also means most ppl like myself don't stand a snowballs chance in hell getting into most of these top quality sites

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I did not know they could obtain your IP like that... Not sure how valid that is because several weeks ago I created a thread offering FSC invites for trade- and hey, my account is still there. Anyone care to comment on how IPs are obtained from here?

shosh- that is what's weird- I only had time to send one invite- and after that, DISABLED. the person did not even post here.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Acidice's Avatar sunshine live = love BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    maybe they just ask the admins here at FST...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    I did not know they could obtain your IP like that... Not sure how valid that is because several weeks ago I created a thread offering FSC invites for trade- and hey, my account is still there. Anyone care to comment on how IPs are obtained from here?

shosh- that is what's weird- I only had time to send one invite- and after that, DISABLED. the person did not even post here.
    maybe this person was a part of the trick, and right after he got the invite he reported you to FTN`s staff ?

as for ip, the only way to transfer your ip to ftn is by FST mods. i don`t know if they did that, but i think there are mods at FST that have have strong connections to U*** and F*** staff (it seems that one of FST mods is also F*** mod, but not sure for 100%)

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Ok, I see. Thanks, jaqozo. I will be more careful next time... which is too bad as I was only trying to help. Oh well, shit happens and we move along.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast