Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: So should i (we) buy the ps3?

  1. #1
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    thinking about it

    Resistance: Fall of Man seems to be the only game worth getting, that the xbox 360 wont have, till december, and I guess it really isnt worth it. Guess I will just save up for a HDTV first, and then buy it after december.
    Last edited by asmithz; 10-12-2006 at 08:47 PM.

  2. Games   -   #2
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,435
    Half a grand for a console seems like too much... and with games and controllers and stuff, well, if you have the money, go for it, otherwise for us poor... to hell with that.

  3. Games   -   #3
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,262
    I wouldn't recommend anyone buying it. It costs too much.

    I think there will those that will buy it if it was $700.

    At least wait 'till the thing is modded.

    I was about to get a Xbox 360 (they are modded now) but I am waiting for a way to rip to an external HD.

    Keep in mind that after you buy these blowout priced systems, the games will run $50-$70.

    Fuck that shit.

    You'll get older, look at all your games you have, and then realize how much money you spent to play games and don't even own a home.

    Priorities.

  4. Games   -   #4
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    I wouldn't recommend anyone buying it. It costs too much.

    I think there will those that will buy it if it was $700.

    At least wait 'till the thing is modded.

    I was about to get a Xbox 360 (they are modded now) but I am waiting for a way to rip to an external HD.

    Keep in mind that after you buy these blowout priced systems, the games will run $50-$70.

    Fuck that shit.

    You'll get older, look at all your games you have, and then realize how much money you spent to play games and don't even own a home.

    Priorities.
    rofl busyman

    Games>Home? Right.
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

  5. Games   -   #5
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    I AM CANADIAN!
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,008
    good luck finding one lol, all the ps3 fanboys prolly have them pre-ordered already hahhh.

    Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

  6. Games   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyver View Post
    good luck finding one lol, all the ps3 fanboys prolly have them pre-ordered already hahhh.
    I have 4 pre-ordered. I'll pre-order more if I have the cash on hand.

    I'm just waiting for a couple weeks before Christmas and I'll list em on eBay.

    I did the same thing last year with the 360's and with the ACL Music Festival a few months ago. eBay's been good to me.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  7. Games   -   #7
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyver View Post
    good luck finding one lol, all the ps3 fanboys prolly have them pre-ordered already hahhh.
    I have 4 pre-ordered. I'll pre-order more if I have the cash on hand.

    I'm just waiting for a couple weeks before Christmas and I'll list em on eBay.

    I did the same thing last year with the 360's and with the ACL Music Festival a few months ago. eBay's been good to me.
    How much profit did you make selling Xbox 360's on eBay? If you don't mind me asking?

  8. Games   -   #8
    PS3 is way too expensive, and comparing it to the 360 or the Wii - it ain't that MUCH better.

  9. Games   -   #9
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Australia N.S.W
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11,790
    it will be $1000 here and lucky its been delayed till March gives more time to save up

  10. Games   -   #10
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by omgwirjo View Post
    PS3 is way too expensive, and comparing it to the 360 or the Wii - it ain't that MUCH better.
    I think it'll be much better than the Wii and maybe slightly better than the 360.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •