Thread: Araditracker Downtime

Seems we will be down for at least another 5 hrs there has been an outage at the datacentre folks

Dont worry we will be back Sometime FRIDAY

On a Good Note we consistently Hitting 18000+ peers on a tracker that was designed for 5000

SnOoPy
    Site Admin

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Will there be any loss of accts? I love my acct there

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    me too

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    eagerly waiting for it to come up...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    No loss of any accounts atm we have 15000 peers still connected and as the peers are establishing connectios will take a couple more hrs for site to be back up believe me im as anxious as everybody

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    good to know its still going...phew

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    that's good

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    The server has been down for maintenance. During this time, the site and forum have not been accessible. These upgrades were neccessary to improve the performance of the site. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the downtime and thank you all for your patience.

Don't miss the FINAL of MODFACTOR on Aradiradio! Eliminations start at 7PM EST with Dragonpimp and find out the winner with Spideydogg from 9PM EST. Tune in, get into IRC and relax while the server continues to stabalise over the next 24 hours.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    looks like things are nice and stable any probs come see us on irc