Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Awkward moment

  1. #1
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Mansfield, Nottinghamshir
    Age
    53
    Posts
    11,008
    We had the TV on last night whilst eating dinner with the children and Paul o Grady was on,Paul was talking to Janet street porter and said "I'm a virgin",to which my 7 year old daughter said to me "So am I aren't I Daddy".
    Trying hard not to choke on my food,and with my wife giggling away in the kitchen I replied "course you are darling",
    "Good" she says.
    "That means I can send Paul free texts,'cause we're on the same network".

    What can you do.

    All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    glag

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    she can send seedler free texts also

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper View Post
    We had the TV on last night whilst eating dinner with the children and Paul o Grady was on,Paul was talking to Janet street porter and said "I'm a virgin",to which my 7 year old daughter said to me "So am I aren't I Daddy".
    Trying hard not to choke on my food,and with my wife giggling away in the kitchen I replied "course you are darling",
    "Good" she says.
    "That means I can send Paul free texts,'cause we're on the same network".

    What can you do.
    There's a good lesson.

    Stop having the telly on while having family dinner.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper View Post
    We had the TV on last night whilst eating dinner with the children and Paul o Grady was on,Paul was talking to Janet street porter and said "I'm a virgin",to which my 7 year old daughter said to me "So am I aren't I Daddy".
    Trying hard not to choke on my food,and with my wife giggling away in the kitchen I replied "course you are darling",
    "Good" she says.
    "That means I can send Paul free texts,'cause we're on the same network".

    What can you do.
    There's a good lesson.

    Stop having the telly on while having family dinner.
    Surely the lesson is: get a HDTV.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    19,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper View Post
    We had the TV on last night whilst eating dinner with the children and Paul o Grady was on,Paul was talking to Janet street porter and said "I'm a virgin",to which my 7 year old daughter said to me "So am I aren't I Daddy".
    Trying hard not to choke on my food,and with my wife giggling away in the kitchen I replied "course you are darling",
    "Good" she says.
    "That means I can send Paul free texts,'cause we're on the same network".

    What can you do.
    There's a good lesson.

    Stop having the telly on while having family dinner.
    Surely the lesson is to have Tivo-ed some cartoons to watch during family dinner, and not have to watch the Paul O'Grady show

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    surely this lesson is to steal a microwave and make the child believe they are watching tv when in fact it is the stolen microwave.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    19,631
    Surely the lesson is to steal a microwave and let the kids make their own readymeals at their own time, thus negating the need for a family dinner at all, and any awkwardness thereupon.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Surely the lesson is to avoid, at all costs, bearing within earshot when a scouser speaks.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Surely the lesson is to steal a microwave and let the kids make their own readymeals at their own time, thus negating the need for a family dinner at all, and any awkwardness thereupon.
    Surely the lesson there is not to over-stretch yourself, vocabulary-wise, when attempting to use the present subjunctive
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •