Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New baby added to my family :D

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by lee551 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad View Post
    Thanks for the link Afronaut, bookmarked it, but I know my way around a guitar at least enough to keep it from dying lol

Ok since no one suggested anything I'll do an easy one (it helps cuz its in drop D):

Blood of the Scribe

this ones for you lee lol
    yaye! more covers, looking forward to it. sexy axe too btw. my two ibanez geetars have served me well. they make some quality stuff.

and lol about not wanting to change the tuning. that's the pain-in-the-ass tradeoff for perfect tuning.
    Ya I do love the perfect tuning tho, never goes out of tune (unless you just wail on the whammy bar which I never do lol).

Cover coming soon (I'll see if my friend can do the drumming to it, but I doubt it, tis a hard song on ze drums).

Any more cover suggestions let me know and I'll do my best.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Music   -   #12
    thesixthsensor's Avatar P0st3r
    Quote Originally Posted by thesixthsensor View Post
    Ive been playing an epiphone les paul for two years and I'm damn tired of it... the Les Paul is so over rated.
    What kind of amp set up do you have? I personally think Les Pauls' aren't worth the amount they go for, but they're still great guitars (its not over rated) its just the price is too much, I mean they're good, but they're not that good.

I'll post the video of Blood of the Scribe on Saturday night, I had to get my amp fixed and I get it back on Friday.
    I have a behringer GMX5 and it sucks i have to send it back due to a short... Im saving up for some sort of marshall stack.

3. Music   -   #13
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by thesixthsensor View Post

What kind of amp set up do you have? I personally think Les Pauls' aren't worth the amount they go for, but they're still great guitars (its not over rated) its just the price is too much, I mean they're good, but they're not that good.

I'll post the video of Blood of the Scribe on Saturday night, I had to get my amp fixed and I get it back on Friday.
    I have a behringer GMX5 and it sucks i have to send it back due to a short... Im saving up for some sort of marshall stack.
    Ah right on, I'm gonna get my self the Peavey JSX head and I already have a half stack on order, its a Marshall 1960A 4x12 cab, can't wait to get it here, I also have a Mesa Boogie Dual Reci, lol 2 heads and only one cab, I might go out and buy a fullstack but the Marshall 1960's run a pretty hefty price man, ordered mine for 705 (after tax and all), and I know that's fuckin cheap (usually its 800+tax here in Canada).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Music   -   #14
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Don't get a Marshall 4x12 if you're not gonna get a Marshall head man, it's really not worth the extra money if you don't have a Marshall head. Marshall uses Celestion speakers, coincidently so does Line6 for about $100 less.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12