Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would Love ScT Invite..

Suphix's Avatar . BT Rep: +1
    As the title says... i would really love a ScT invite... Im a student at the moment studying graphic design... and the account would really come in handy

will talk about what i can offer in PM (seem sites banning users for trading)

thanks alot for any help you can offer

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    azaxmaxy's Avatar TV lover BT Rep: +2
    if you are studying graphic you should look for a bitme or GFxnews or others
    but i don't understand what you can get for graphic there but 0day releases but with those i mentoined you can get every thing you will need in your study

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    i am member of both those stated websites...(they have been great for tutorials and apps) soon will be able to offer an invite to Bitme (and other's in PM) in exchange for a ScT

the only reason i would like a ScT is because being a student you dont really have the cash to splash out of DVD's and Music.

Again if anyone has a spare ScT going just PM me and i can see what i can arrange :-)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    ok f*** it... i have 4 TL invitres a FL account with a 3 ratio... loads of demon invites... and 2 bitme invites in about 3 - 4 days time soon as i get thing little bit uploaded...

PLEASE ! ! help me out im also willing to do any freelance graphic design work anyone would like doing

thanks and sorry for the double post.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    you can get all you need from TL, with speeds that are pretty comparable. How come you want ScT so bad?
    Last edited by ajg; 10-16-2006 at 05:23 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Member BT Rep: +1
    he's tryin 2 play sympathy vote, he's a student so he cant afford t osplash out on DVDs n music? I know how essential they must be to your course! My heart is breaking hearing you cant get an invite .

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    hey man, it is pretty tough being a student... but, small sacrifices for a larger gain, hey suphix. ;-)

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jrk00432 View Post
    he's trying 2 play sympathy vote, he's a student so he cant afford t splash out on DVDs n music? I know how essential they must be to your course! My heart is breaking hearing you cant get an invite .
    LOL... my sarcasm radar actually just blew up..

and its true.. i actually dont have a penny to my name... im moving into my own flat soon and only my rent is getting paid... i only get £30 a week EMA... and thats about it!

so being on ScT would actually REALLY help because i might be able to do a few exchanges is class and id be the first to get all the stuff

(the other day i got studio 8 for my tutor and he said he's gona keep a god eye on my grades hehe)

and hes TL is good and it does have alot... but its not only because im a student... ive been using bit torrent for over 3 years... and still not in on this site... its kinda like... cus i dont have it... i want it... its childish yes... but thats the way

and hey ajg thanks for sticking up

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Member BT Rep: +1
    no thats bullsh*t, TL (which is easy to get) will sort u out for all the movies n music you need. There is nothin on SCT that would REALLY help you more, or even help u any more than TL. Sct only has stuff which will entertain u movies, tv shows, music etc, none which r reasons some1 sohuld giv u 1 more than any1 else. If anything it could put u off your course and not help wit studies wot so ever. If ur sayin ur short oncash n need entertainment then get a job!
    Last edited by jrk00432; 10-17-2006 at 02:26 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    lol, i am a beggar, at the corner of 5th and 63rd. i need sct to feed my children at home, pls, pls help me. donate!
    )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast