Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter

Originally posted by tuvas@13 June 2003 - 16:15
    I've been messaging out this message to people who carry fake HP5's.

Hey, do you realize your carrying a FAKE Harry Potter 5 book on your computer. What you have is a copy of a fanfic version. one of many floating around the internet. The real book starts with the sentence "The hottest day of the summer so far was drawing to a close and a drowsy silence lay over the large, square houses of Privet Drive.... The only person left outside was a teenage boy who was lying flat on his back in a flowerbed outside number four." So please do as I have done and mark this book as "Not JK Rowling", put in the description a fake, and mark the quality poor, and forward this message to others! Thanks!
    y would u make it as poor quality for?
    most of the fan fiction books are just a s good as the ones that rowling has come out with so far in fact maybe better as rowling is not the best wrighter there is and tends to wright at a preteen level

check my can of books and read the books before u go saying they are poor quality

NOTE the fan fiction books i have are listed as rowling as the auther but are listed as fan fiction this is just to get them to sort together so peps can find them easyer 2 of them where named the same as rowlings upcomeing books so i changed the name of them to no name 1 & 2till the idiot that wrote them come up with a orignal name for them

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Ok guys but the weekend has past so where is the REAL harry potter??
    So the fake one's are good but I want the real one, before next year when they will finally get it where I live.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by brynasmith@21 June 2003 - 16:20
    Ok guys but the weekend has past so where is the REAL harry potter??
    So the fake one's are good but I want the real one, before next year when they will finally get it where I live.
    It's still the weekend for me. and just wait a while. The real HP book 5 will come out soon, but it just takes time.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Its already out on SS in the ebooks room. I'm thinking of downloading it, I'll let you know if I do.

Edit: Not KLF Bookworld

5. Lounge   -   #25
    I've already posted a kazaa hash for the full book here

6. Lounge   -   #26
    --> dl it from here

--> please no direct downloads

site may be down due to geocities cheap bandwidth!

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Djaswan
    Originally posted by Soul814@22 June 2003 - 21:31
    --> dl it from here

--> no direct downloads

site may be down due to geocities cheap bandwidth!
    i wanted a dutch version of the book but i wonder of it is out yet, and mine english isn't that good

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Has anyone actually read the whole book yet?? I really want to know who dies but have never read any of the books or seen the films. I will get round to it one day but was curious about all the killing of a character fuss. I don't want to be a spoiler but I'd heard it was a "Weasley" from a guy at work. Don't know what that means though!!

Please don't say "read them and find out", I may do one day but I've got a stack of books to read that's 2 feet high already!! Plus I work loads so quality reading time is at a premium.

Thanks in advance to anyone that posts. Cheers.
    Signature removed

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Retired
    Originally posted by Djaswan+22 June 2003 - 23:36--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Djaswan &#064; 22 June 2003 - 23:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Soul814@22 June 2003 - 21:31
    --&#62; dl it from here

site may be down due to geocities cheap bandwidth&#33;
    i wanted a dutch version of the book but i wonder of it is out yet, and mine english isn&#39;t that good [/b][/quote]
    *de nederlandse komt pas in november uit

dutch version will be released in november

10. Lounge   -   #30
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Originally posted by soopaman@23 June 2003 - 08:42
    Has anyone actually read the whole book yet?? I really want to know who dies but have never read any of the books or seen the films. I will get round to it one day but was curious about all the killing of a character fuss. I don&#39;t want to be a spoiler but I&#39;d heard it was a "Weasley" from a guy at work. Don&#39;t know what that means though&#33;&#33;

Please don&#39;t say "read them and find out", I may do one day but I&#39;ve got a stack of books to read that&#39;s 2 feet high already&#33;&#33; Plus I work loads so quality reading time is at a premium.

Thanks in advance to anyone that posts. Cheers.
    I&#39;ve read it all...

this was me when the person died -> :&#39;(

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast