Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum Running Better Now?

Poster
    I'm sorry to say but its been a pain in the ass tonight!

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Poster
    hell no!! i've had hella problems as of late. it took me 3 times just to try and post this reply and a topic was just made that took 4 attempts. it seems like right now is kinda a PEAK time i guess.
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Poster
    mySQL query error: SELECT id, member_id, running_time, location FROM ibf_sessions WHERE id='d0fa448f0f0211936c4e5030369' and ip_address='***.***.***.***'

mySQL error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
    mySQL error code: 2013
    Date: Friday 09th of May 2003 05:55:12 PM

Sorry to report that i just got the above error.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    BANNED
    Sorry to say but the forum is getting worse some people have psoted 5 times ive seeen i keep double posting I keep getting that f*cking error and page cannot be found shit all the time the speed is laggin its pissing me off and its a pain in the ass

Sorry to say this but hopefully the problems will be solved

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    BANNED
    Sorry to say but the forum is getting worse some people have psoted 5 times ive seeen i keep double posting I keep getting that f*cking error and page cannot be found shit all the time the speed is laggin its pissing me off and its a pain in the ass

Edit as u can see heres a good example it u click add reply then it says page cannot be found then u click back click add reply again and it double posts!!!!

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I don't know what to say.I can't really complain because I have not donated any Money.

So I will just enjoy it whenever it is up.And it is up at this moment and I get to post.....so I am enjoying myself.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by adthomp@10 May 2003 - 11:36

Edit as u can see heres a good example it u click add reply then it says page cannot be found then u click back click add reply again and it double posts!!!!
    The best thing to do is if you hit reply and you get page not found error,click back and copy&paste your reply then check if your original post has registered.If not then paste in your reply and try again.Easy

I just did this when i posted this thread,as gave me problems.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    BANNED
    thanks for the info i never really thought of that

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Well, the ghetto fix works.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    I just had an error that I never had before.

mySQL query error: SELECT mod.mid as is_mod, m.id, m.name, m.mgroup, m.password, m.email, m.allow_post, m.view_sigs, m.view_avs, m.view_pop, m.view_img, m.auto_track,                                m.mod_posts, m.language, m.skin, m.new_msg, m.show_popup, m.msg_total, m.time_offset, m.posts, m.joined, m.last_post,                    m.last_visit, m.last_activity, m.dst_in_use, m.view_prefs, g.*                    FROM ibf_members m                      LEFT JOIN ibf_groups g ON (g.g_id=m.mgroup)                      LEFT JOIN ibf_moderators mod ON (mod.member_id=m.id OR mod.group_id=m.mgroup )                    WHERE m.id='10485'    mySQL error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query  mySQL error code: 2013  Date: Saturday 10th of May 2003 09:15:49 AM 

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast