Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: What's The Scariest Movie You Have Seen?

DonaDony's Avatar DonaDony®™ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    The Descent,Pulse

2. Movies & TV   -   #92
    the ring

3. Movies & TV   -   #93
    emsee's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I dont like scary movies

but the best one its The Ring(the original) The Japanies vertion

4. Movies & TV   -   #94
    nobody mentioned Psycho so far, it was the first movie what scared me, I still remember. I was about 12 years old at that time. The exorcist I saw when I was about 17 and I had to laugh out loud a couple times, especially when her head started to rotate. lol

5. Movies & TV   -   #95
    I think the scariest movies date from when you were very young--and they gave you nightmares for months. So for me this is Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954)

6. Movies & TV   -   #96

Tongue

I guess that depends on what scares you. Scary for some may be boring for others. For me, the scariest films are the ones where the villians or events are most likely to be real. I found Serum (2006) to be profoundly disturbing due to its fundamental realism.

7. Movies & TV   -   #97
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I Hate Scary Movies
    Its Scary...LOl

8. Movies & TV   -   #98
    wishmaster2's Avatar NetEmpire BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i really like scary movies and i'm not usually scared..but that time when i was watching The ring alone in my house...when that bitch got out of the fucking tv i got reaaaally scared...!! i had that image in my mind for days...

9. Movies & TV   -   #99
    Shando's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +1
    The Grudge 2

10. Movies & TV   -   #100
    When I was a kid I remember the first story in the British version of Tales from the Crypt actually making me shake!

Films really don't scare me any more though, I still sometimes jump during a particular scene but I wouldn't describe the feeling as being frightened. It is more a reaction to a change in music or a sudden shift in action.

The last film to make me jump was The Descent. It was the scene where she was calmly looking out of the window and her head was suddenly impaled by some flying steel poles (it turned out OK guys she was dreaming).

Films like the remake of The Hills Have Eyes bore me.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast