Thread: Are pisexy giving out invites?

Are pisexy giving out invites?
    I heard somewhere that it stopped giving out invites, but this guy wants to trade a pisexy invite with me. Can anyone confirm?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    afaik they give invites twice a year , they give 100 invites to every member or so for 2 weeks, and then remove them. the last time was in july or so, the next time probably will be in christmas

if someone claims that he has invites, ask him to show you a screenshot on which you see the date of the screenshot (for example with your thread as a background of the screenshot)

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Xsensei's Avatar ::DreAmer:: BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by jaqozo View Post
    afaik they give invites twice a year , they give 100 invites to every member or so for 2 weeks, and then remove them. the last time was in july or so, the next time probably will be in christmas
    Was in june and, yes, they give 100 invites...I dont know what to say about christmas , just maybe...
    @omgwirjo: <this guy> who wants to trade pisexy with you is a scammer ...be careful...
    http://www.ftwr.in/pic/smilies/pent2.gif

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    thats a pity that someone would do such a thing, i've heard pisexy is a great site and am myself itching to get on it, maybe one day - just have to be a patient i guess