Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Gta: Vice City, Download

i wanted to know if vice city would run good on a geforce 2 32mb card

2. Games   -   #62
    ah i seriously give up w/ it... i got dsl n i connected at like 5kb >> 18kb....

3. Games   -   #63
    lol...i normally download at a crappy 80kbps but with bittorrent I get under 20!!! how GAY!

4. Games   -   #64
    I'm dl'n it now @ a grand 1.18 kbps

5. Games   -   #65
    Poster
    I'm downloading at wround 18kb/s to 25. I have a 256 connection i think but i got cable! its 13%

6. Games   -   #66
    i don't understand y u people got low download speed
    mine was at 75kb min 150kb max
    i think its cuz i got a T1

7. Games   -   #67
    Ok... i downloaded vc from the third torrent link on the original post - and it gives me just a cd1 file - after some chatting on an irc forum i find i need cd2 as well :S ...just a warning for those of u downloading - u might need to go to www.suprnova.org to find the cd2 file.

8. Games   -   #68
    Originally posted by Wibble@11 May 2003 - 22:00
    Ok... i downloaded vc from the third torrent link on the original post - and it gives me just a cd1 file - after some chatting on an irc forum i find i need cd2 as well :S ...just a warning for those of u downloading - u might need to go to www.suprnova.org to find the cd2 file.
    yea i noticed that... wen i was dlin that i got 19kb

9. Games   -   #69
    Poster
    Oh, I'm geting the one fromt he 4th link on the original page. The 1479.2mb one that is, what if my dad turns off the pc withough putting cancel on bit torrent is than messin up the download, will I have to restart it from 0%? Its currently 18% at 28kb/s. How do u know what connection u have?

10. Games   -   #70
    screw this downloading thing it is too complicated and there are too much problems im buying the game.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast