Thread: what's the word (active) meaning !

erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Many sites rules said " inactive accountes e for more than **days will be
    deleted !

what does inactive mention to !!

does the word "active" intended as just Logining the site act as my account is ok and active

or (active) mean i have to download and uPld otherwise they would delet my

account in a pointed period

realy we need to know this point !

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Inactive is not logging into site with your account. So if you are away on vacation etc. a simple 1 minute out of your vacation just to log in is plenty enough to not be disabled.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ... can't touch this BT Rep: +1
    kimii, it's more difficult than that. most people have membership at more than one tracker

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    Inactive is not logging into site with your account. So if you are away on vacation etc. a simple 1 minute out of your vacation just to log in is plenty enough to not be disabled.
    i appreciate that
    but the "Inactive " concept are the same for all sites

or others delet you if you don't upld any thing for a pointed period

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Maybe you should PM the staff on sites you are on to see the inactive policy they have, but usually just a simple login solves your issue. Some sites might be a bit stricter. There are trackers who let you park your account as well.

@default... That was meant for a one tracker login. If you are on numerous trackers, of course it would take more time than that. :-P

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    logging in and out......
    they cant punish u for not downloading 8)

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by firehawk.il View Post
    logging in and out......
    lol actually they can. I know one site that will disable you if you dont DL/UL or post anything in a 7 day period. Crazy? Maybe.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firehawk.il View Post
    logging in and out......
    lol actually they can. I know one site that will disable you if you dont DL/UL or post anything in a 7 day period. Crazy? Maybe.
    iplay banned unactive accounts (uploadind and downloading) more than 42 dayes of inactivety
    i thought

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Some sites require you to download. Simply logging into the website won't reset the inactivity timer.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Most sites its LOGGING into the site. The ones that remove you after 7 days with no downloading/uploading only do so when your a NEW members. Other sites might demote you from uploader class if you havent uploaded anything in x amount of days.