Thread: Splinter Cell Problem

Ok I've dowlnoaded all FLT_SC.bin Splinter cell image files and I have burned the cues. I've installed the game from the CD's full installation and the extracted the crack in the FLT_SC3.bin file and putted it under Program Files>Ubi Soft>Splinter cell>System. it asked me to replace the old one and I hittes yes as usual but whe I try to open the game it still ask me for the CD. Can somebody help me??? And does FLT stands for fairlight???

2. Games   -   #2
    I found the right crack at MEGAGAMES

3. Games   -   #3
    which one the fairlight one???

4. Games   -   #4
    I've downloaded on megagames the 1.2 No cd from Battery and the 1.2 backup cd from Fairlight and both of them brings this message:
    The procedure entry point ?GDTGraph@@3V?$0A@@@A could not be located in the dynaimc link library engine.dll.

5. Games   -   #5
    I am not sure but when it says that I don’t think it’s the crack there something wrong with, I think that there is missing a file or something!

What are the spec at your computer and graphic card

Edit: And I think it was this crack I used:

Splinter Cell v1.0 ENG
    [gimpsRus] - no CD

6. Games   -   #6
    AMD athlon XP 2000+, 1666MHZ
    Geforce 3 Ti 200 64 MB
    512 MB Ram

Norhing to worry about.
    But I have installed the NO cd you mentioned and not it still ask for the CD.

7. Games   -   #7
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    I think you have to install the game (don't apply the crack), then update it with the official patch and THEN apply the crack.

8. Games   -   #8
    Ok the Gimprus no cd worked fine.

9. Games   -   #9
    Ok the Gimprus no cd worked fine.
    So can you play the game now?

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by kaspiske@9 May 2003 - 22:10
    I found the right crack at MEGAGAMES
    you must need a more up to dat crack but it looks liek someone beat me to it.