Thread: Dvd Help Now...

ummm okay i got spirited away in dvd... borrowed from my friend... is there anyway i can use a cdr or a cdrw to run it? >> i used my ps2 to run it but i wanna copy the cd to my com... :/ any suggestions?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    yes but it wont work on ur ps2 m8 it will only work on ur dvd player use smart ripper to rip in on ur drive then save it as av1 and encode to mpeg with tmpgnenc and burn away!!! go Here for other infomation

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    BANNED
    yes but it wont work on ur ps2 m8 it will only work on ur dvd player use smart ripper to rip in on ur drive then save it as av1 and encode to mpeg with tmpgnenc and burn away!!! go Here for other infomation

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    Man hasnt this forum got problems with double posting

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    yeah soul there r 3 possible ways u could do it
    1'use dvddecrypter and rip just the movie to and iso,and ur have an exact copy which u can play with deamontools through tv-out,but the file sixe will b about 3-6gig

2' Make a dvd rip with g/knot or vodomi down to 700mb 1cdr or 2cdr if u like, which u can also play on ur comp or tv-out(imo best option)

3' And the worst option convert to vcd,not to avi first u'l lost a lot of quality,use a frameserver for the vobs like dvd2avi and then encode with tmpgenc which will take 2cdrs,but u could play on most standalone dvdplayers
    like i said the best would b to make a dvdrip and watch on ur comp,for the best guides tri here

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    ummm but my cdrom n cdrw drive wont even read the disc... lolz

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    hardley going to read if you dont have a dvd-rom drive lmao dvd needs dvd rom player to reconzie it to clone it or rip it.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    yea i noticed that... o well...i watched it already.... but i just wanted to have a copy of it

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9