Thread: Trivium Concert

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel

Cool

Was fucking amazing, I don't even like Trivium that much but hey for 20bucks a ticket you can't go wrong, and it didn't go wrong cuz they put on one fuckin hell of a show

The moshpits were freakin insane, I am gonna be sore come tomorrow.

Haha Corey signed my ipod and my shirt got a lot of pictures with him as well, Matt and Travis just booked it after the concert in a taxi, those bastards

Any Lamb of God fans should listen up cuz Corey himself said that they will be touring North America with LoG come Feb.2007, they're coming (Lamb of God featuring Trivium [and a couple of other unnamed bands]) to Vancouver end of Feb or in March of 07, I cannot wait, Lamb of God

And I shall post the Blood of the Scribe cover (using me new guitar of course) by Friday.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Music   -   #2
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Yeah man that show was fuckin sick, I got caught up in the mosh a little bit, it was pretty fun though. My friend got an elbow to the nose and he was bleeding pretty good. Damn my ears are still kinda ringing haha, that was so fucking worth it! The opening bands fucking sucked, and all the emo's there (omfg fucking die!!)

3. Music   -   #3
    Fucking right bitch i was in the moshpit the whole time trivium was on, b/w songs id go to the side for a breather, best way not to get elbowed is to keep ur arm up man, fucking rocked though. and yes the opening bands (except Protest the Hero) were fucking sucky.

haha on a sidenote i got a LOT of numbers from some really good looking/cute chicks.. 2 of which were emos hahaha , we shall have fun prank calling them

4. Music   -   #4
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    feck yea. next concert i'm looking forward to is killswitch engage, shadows fall, and bury your dead december 1st. should be rowdy.

5. Music   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by lee551 View Post
    feck yea. next concert i'm looking forward to is killswitch engage, shadows fall, and bury your dead december 1st. should be rowdy.

KSE and Shadows Fall came to Van a while ago, amazing show they put on. I can't wait for KSE to come back to Vancouver man, especially w/ that new album coming out (which I'm really starting to like).

As Daylight Dies

6. Music   -   #6
    concer rulz:")

7. Music   -   #7
    ExilE^'s Avatar Metalhead
    Yeah that would of been good matey, sounds like you enjoyed it

\m/.

8. Music   -   #8
    Eternal.'s Avatar n00b
    That concert owned all. I moshed the entire time!

Seamless can kiss my ass. They fucking sucked.
    Trivium was not as bad as I thought they'd be. What with their whole "Metallica" attempt going on. I nearly hurled though when they dedicated "Dying in your Arms" to all the GIRLS at the concert...eww.

I hated those stupid scene and emo kids!!!