Thread: Private Pre Chans???

gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    What the hell are these.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    irc channels with pretime announce bots
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Can't you just keep refreshing the page of your tracker? Or am I missing something?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Well whose to say that your torrent site will seed the file? Thousands of files are released everyday and only a handful make it onto the large torrent sites. Prebots allow you to know the exact second something was released, plus it makes you look 1337.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    if someone's looking for some privat pre chans, pm me, but only if you have sct invite

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by testos View Post
    if someone's looking for some privat pre chans, pm me, but only if you have sct invite
    what about some thing a bit little

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by erax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by testos View Post
    what about some thing a bit little
    sorry these pre chans are really hard to get. and i'm just trading these chans for a sct invites, which are also hard to get, but i think are the right and same price

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    certain private trackers have these pre chans for their users and there are also public pre chans
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Irc channels with pretime announce bots and guyz who race with upload speeds as fast as a f16 lol damn old dayz , now stuck with torrentz and all other crap