Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Enter The Matrix

Ok guys, I've posted the hashes in This Topic

They are the same files as mentioned earlier in this thread (only unrarred)

Fighting in this game kicks ass! You can use guns, kicks, punches, throws and there's even a bullet-time! Off-wall jumping, cartwheels while shooting, you name it!

There are some drawbacks though. The story is pretty linear (like Max Payne for example) and it looks like it was a little bit rushed to coincide with the release of Reloaded (some clipping errors for example)
    Furthermore you need a monster pc setup and 3.3 Gigs of HD space

O, btw I recommend you watch Final Flight of the Osiris before you play this, because ETM starts after the events of Osiris
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

2. Games   -   #32
    thanks a bunch BIC!

3. Games   -   #33
    I am now sharing all the files on Kazaa now for all you anti-torrent folks.

4. Games   -   #34
    Poster
    Punker, give me your your Supernode .
    I cbf deciphering the code of "fakes and non-fakes" in the corrupted world of the search function.

5. Games   -   #35
    Lord of the KLF
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@11 May 2003 - 23:29
    Ok guys, I've posted the hashes in This Topic

They are the same files as mentioned earlier in this thread (only unrarred)

Fighting in this game kicks ass! You can use guns, kicks, punches, throws and there's even a bullet-time! Off-wall jumping, cartwheels while shooting, you name it!

There are some drawbacks though. The story is pretty linear (like Max Payne for example) and it looks like it was a little bit rushed to coincide with the release of Reloaded (some clipping errors for example)
    Furthermore you need a monster pc setup and 3.3 Gigs of HD space

O, btw I recommend you watch Final Flight of the Osiris before you play this, because ETM starts after the events of Osiris
    hmmm weird ive got the actual release for the xbox and the pc here and ive got no such clipping problems etc

however im only gonna keep the xbox version as i dont know if my poor pc can handle much more

but if anyone is interested i will get the xbox version ripped so that it can be played on a modded machine

6. Games   -   #36
    Poster
    so how is it? is it as good as ppl said it was gonna be?

7. Games   -   #37
    Lord of the KLF
    yeah i love it ive only been playing it a little bit but im already in love

i think the fighting skills and stuff in it are absolutely amazing and i cant wait to go and see the film on friday
    **razz clutches his treasured cinema ticket so tightly that his hand hurts**

im looking into ripping it now, its really great cos i dont have to pay for these games i get unless i really like them and i want to keep them, (the joys of having friends who own and run a games shop) and then i get discount

8. Games   -   #38
    Poster
    Hmm I think I'll buy the game or something considering the fact it would take ages before I can download the 4 bins on a shitty ADSL connection like mine...

But, then again, if any found a nice good way to download this file with as less hassle as possible with max speeds, please post it here. Kazaa for one isn't a choice right now because I believe most of the files listed under Search are fakes and the sig2dats are too rare and they never find any sources. I cbf talking about BitTorrent, eMule or mirC they go at lousier rates than kazaa...

bah I wish I got a better connection. Just my luck Aus has a shitty and expensive broadband service on the whole .

9. Games   -   #39
    Poster
    damn you all!!!

no j/k

it's times like this that i wish i had the money to invest in a bigger HD.
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369

10. Games   -   #40
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    i got my 180gig IBM GXP (260$ retail), for 170 bucks, hahahahahah!

Plenty of room for this game...

And yes, it still rox... beat the helicopter, down in the sewers now!

And I get to see the movie at a EARLY screening tommorrow! WOOT!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast