snatch is one of my all time fav movies

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    lol

snatch is one of my all time fav movies
    yer i must say i love snatch B)

the film is pretty good as well!

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    Poster
    Originally posted by slick nick+4 November 2003 - 18:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slick nick &#064; 4 November 2003 - 18:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Skillian@4 November 2003 - 14:50
    You win nothing&#33; You lose&#33; Good day sir&#33;
    @ slick nick, is that quote from Charlie & The Chocolate Factory? If so, that&#39;s another classic you can add to the list.
    that is indeed willy wonkas quote towards the end and that indeed isn&#39;t a britsh film lol. american cast = american movie.[/b][/quote]
    obviously you didnt look at the cast list.. or maybe you did and think the UK is part of the united states.. i dunno.. either way

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    Originally posted by karyn+9 November 2003 - 04:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (karyn @ 9 November 2003 - 04:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by slick nick@4 November 2003 - 18:28
    <!--QuoteBegin-Skillian
    @4 November 2003 - 14:50
    You win nothing&#33; You lose&#33; Good day sir&#33;
    @ slick nick, is that quote from Charlie & The Chocolate Factory? If so, that&#39;s another classic you can add to the list.

that is indeed willy wonkas quote towards the end and that indeed isn&#39;t a britsh film lol. american cast = american movie.
    obviously you didnt look at the cast list.. or maybe you did and think the UK is part of the united states.. i dunno.. either way

[/b][/quote]
    Gene Wilder is American and the little boy who gives the factory to sounded american. Unless he and more than half the major characters and supporting cast are British it&#39;s an American film. those oompaloompas certainly sound british don&#39;t they? How&#39;s a movie going to be British when the main character isn&#39;t even British? and in comparison the guy who played turkish in snatch jason stratham or some shit like that was the lead actor in the "transporter" but that isn&#39;t a british film. And to my recollection Willy wonka aint either.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345