Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Wieso.

It's obvious that, because of your callow youth, you don't possess the requisite knowledge to protect yourself from Klingons. You need to upgrade immediately to PGK (Peer Guardian - Klingon version). Also get the avatar-scanner plug-in.

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Well, you've outlasted me. You may have a time zone advantage as well as the age thing. Anyway, I like the "cut of your jib." I fully expect to come back and find this whole thing in the Lounge.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by TIDE-HSV@13 May 2003 - 00:45
    Well, you've outlasted me. You may have a time zone advantage as well as the age thing. Anyway, I like the "cut of your jib." I fully expect to come back and find this whole thing in the Lounge.
    Why? Its not like we turned this thread into our "inside joke" or anything. Maybe someone should leave one last comment in German before we lock this one for safe keeping.

Auf weidersan?
    Proud member of MDS

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Got me just before I left. OK, spelling correction: "Auf Wiedersehen." Or, where I learned it: "Auf Wiederschauen, und Gute Nacht."

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Originally posted by Jibbler+12 May 2003 - 23:51--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 12 May 2003 - 23:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JPaul@10 May 2003 - 20:43
    Which of the host, or administrators do you think are American.

Which American server is the forum on.

I would be really interested if you could enlighten me.
    This is funny. I didn't even notice the board isn't hosted on a .com, but on a .cx, whereever that is. So I guess I spoke in error.

I might have been a bit rude when I first saw this thread, or as another person said, "out of character." Either way, I hate seeing posts in another language because I can't contribute to the coversation. Clearly if you were able to find this board, signup, and post, while everything is clearly in English, then I think you could post in the same language. Wouldn't this give us more opportunity to help you?

Hopefully no one was offended. Thanks go out to barbarossa for his quick interpretation of the original post. I sure hope someone was able to help him with his problem. B) [/b][/quote]
    Czech Republic? Csex republic? Labe habe gshleiken!
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 04-02-2007 at 03:57 PM.

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Jibbler+10 May 2003 - 15:50--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 10 May 2003 - 15:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ringo@10 May 2003 - 16:34
    Es ist leider erstaunlich, wieviele angeblich deutsch gesprochene Filme dann doch englisch sind. So wird der Spass und alles immer mehr verdorben und man muss sich überlegen eine andere Tauschbörse zu suchen.
    Die aufgewendete Zeit geht in die Tage und der Nutzen gleich 0.
    Kann hier nicht einmal ehrlich gehandelt werden?????????????
    gruss

ringo
    English is the spoken language here.

LEARN IT OR BEAT IT&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Yes a bit harsh to say the least........I mean he spoke in German.
    It wasn&#39;t like he wasn&#39;t sharing files...........

Peace brotherdoobie

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    oldmancan's Avatar Poster
    So that&#39;s what happened. I stumble onto a German Chat room (thru k-lite chat) I ask a question in english, try to explain how I got there and such, then politely excuse myself. The next day I can&#39;t start my OS. Comp store thinks hardware, and takes machine. Turns out to be virus that got through NAV (hanuman, I think).

So to me Jibbler&#39;s minor &#39;tude moment was a much more tolerant response. Cause we are a happy community. lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234