Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wieso.

ringo
    Es ist leider erstaunlich, wieviele angeblich deutsch gesprochene Filme dann doch englisch sind. So wird der Spass und alles immer mehr verdorben und man muss sich überlegen eine andere Tauschbörse zu suchen.
    Die aufgewendete Zeit geht in die Tage und der Nutzen gleich 0.
    Kann hier nicht einmal ehrlich gehandelt werden?????????????
    gruss

ringo

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Forum Star
    There is nothing to do about that, it's the user who shares the movie who decides what to put in the data.

I read German but I can't write it, sorry about that.
    There's a German Kazaa Lite website (mp3-world.net) listed in the links of the main page.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by ringo@10 May 2003 - 16:34
    Es ist leider erstaunlich, wieviele angeblich deutsch gesprochene Filme dann doch englisch sind. So wird der Spass und alles immer mehr verdorben und man muss sich überlegen eine andere Tauschbörse zu suchen.
    gruss

ringo
    English is the spoken language here.

LEARN IT OR BEAT IT!
    Proud member of MDS

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Jibbler+10 May 2003 - 21:50--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 10 May 2003 - 21:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ringo@10 May 2003 - 16:34
    gruss

ringo
    English is the spoken language here.

LEARN IT OR BEAT IT&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Now that really is a bit h4r5h.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Forum Star
    I don&#39;t think either there was need for that.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    In Kazaa gibt es leider eher wenige deutsche Filme, aber du kannst immer mit avipreview schauen ob er wirklich deutsch ist oder nicht.

Ansonsten gibt es bei emule viele deutsche Filme.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Das war auch meine Antwort, aber du bist doch schneller. AviPreview oder EMule.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by JPaul@10 May 2003 - 16:57
    Now that really is a bit h4r5h.
    I don&#39;t think so. The forum is on an American server and nearly every post, except some jokes, are all in English. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. When on the forum, speak English. I&#39;d rather deal with people from different countries speaking broken english, than have to see an all German post. Be proud of your heritage, buy a flag, and celebrate in your home, not on this board.
    Proud member of MDS

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    Which of the host, or administrators do you think are American.

Which American server is the forum on.

I would be really interested if you could enlighten me.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by Jibbler@11 May 2003 - 02:30
    I don&#39;t think so.&nbsp; The forum is on an American server and nearly every post, except some jokes, are all in English.&nbsp; When in Rome, do as the Romans do.&nbsp; When on the forum, speak English.&nbsp; I&#39;d rather deal with people from different countries speaking broken english, than have to see an all German post.&nbsp; Be proud of your heritage, buy a flag, and celebrate in your home, not on this board.
    We&#39;ve had first posts here in French, German, Dutch, Spanish and even Hebrew; don&#39;t blame this guy for clicking the link he found in his program.
    I think the best we can do is answer these people&#39;s questions (if we understand them), and redirect them if necessary.
    Kazaa Lite and K++ is something worldwide; we need each other for the downloads.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast