Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wii is becoming more and more tempting

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGray View Post
    ^ Ya Im sticking with my Gamecube and gonna get a ps3 when I have the money or the price drops a bit.
    Yeah, Nintendo makes some decent games but not enough to pay a 200+ start up cost again for it. They don't even have enough good games.

The PS2 was a much better value than the GC just for the shear number of good games that came out for it.

As I said before, my GC library sucks compared to each of my Xbox and PS2 libraries.

The best game that came out for the GC was RE4, hands down.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 10-31-2006 at 01:30 AM.

2. Games   -   #12
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    think of it

3. Games   -   #13
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGray View Post
    ^ Ya Im sticking with my Gamecube and gonna get a ps3 when I have the money or the price drops a bit.
    Yeah, Nintendo makes some decent games but not enough to pay a 200+ start up cost again for it. They don't even have enough good games.

The PS2 was a much better value than the GC just for the shear number of good games that came out for it.

As I said before, my GC library sucks compared to each of my Xbox and PS2 libraries.

The best game that came out for the GC was RE4, hands down.
    Ya your right, I have 2 gamecube games, supers smash bro's and RE4 vs my 20 games for ps2
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

4. Games   -   #14
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Third parties will be way more involved this time around, owing to the lower development costs of the system (similar architecture to the Gamecube - or so I've read).

The impression I get is that a lot of people are turned on to a new way of controlling games (Sony is apparently working on a rip off - like they did with the analog).

The PS3 may be good, but I think a combination of
    amount of games (for instance; ubisoft have 8 or so in production, and Sega recently cut down on their PS3 production in favour of the Wii)
    price
    design
    online classics
    ++

... apart from the controller itself, will seriously cut into Sonys market share.

My two kroner on the subject. I need to cut back on gaming news

Edit: It'll be my first console in 6-7 years. Zelda is partly to blame...
    Last edited by ahctlucabbuS; 12-14-2006 at 03:06 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12