Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wii is becoming more and more tempting

suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    Anyone else agree that the Wii is getting kind of tempting?

2. Games   -   #2
    JordoR's Avatar Madden Champ!
    Quote Originally Posted by Global Jihad View Post
    Anyone else agree that the Wii is getting kind of tempting?
    No, like all Nintendo products.. I believe they are designed for children. I really don't see why people are actually interested in the Wii. Nintendo mainly only produces games designed for ages 9 and under, which explains why I used to enjoy my N64 and Super Nintendo as a child, but not anymore.
    Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
    Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

3. Games   -   #3
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    i honestly only want zelda as of right now

4. Games   -   #4
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    No it is not tempting.

Nintendo wants users to spend more money for

1. A Xavix like remote controller

2. Gamecube 1.5 graphics

3. A minimal amount of good games like before.

They could have made the same controller for the GC and called it a day.

Now they are asking $200 dollars for it.

I think not.

5. Games   -   #5
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i reckon i'll get one but things are looking less and less tempting to me. red steel looks more generic every preview. i've never been able to get into 3D zelda games and online will probably suck because nintendo won't carry anything through for online unless a five year old can do it and their parents don't get worried. third party support will probably be restricted too because EA is the great satan and if they push microsoft around, nintendo dont stand a chance

6. Games   -   #6
    Playstaion 3 will be much better

7. Games   -   #7
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    Nah doesnt look tempting at all.
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

8. Games   -   #8
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    The thing is that I wanna play Zelda without the aiming shit. I'm sure there'll be games I like that use the hand waving and stuff but it doesn't warrant me paying 200+ dollars for it.

Personally, I think Nintendo is putting one over on many people.

Think about it, when you step up to a new system from the same company, the first thing you look for is considerable graphical upgrade.

The Wii doesn't deliver that. It just gives us a new peripheral. Well last time I checked, a new peripheral could be made for anything (like a Gamecube).

Now we get online. Well shit they should've done that ages ago.

Now we get an emulator. ** News Flash ** many of us have had emulators for years.

If you haven't a GC before, then I'd recommend the Wii quite easily. Otherwise, Nintendo can suck dick.

Funny too cos if bought a GC and then Wii, you'll have paid about the cost of a PS3 or 360 and the first 2 combined aren't better than either of the last 2.

9. Games   -   #9
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    ^ Ya Im sticking with my Gamecube and gonna get a ps3 when I have the money or the price drops a bit.
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

10. Games   -   #10
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    The thing is that I wanna play Zelda without the aiming shit. I'm sure there'll be games I like that use the hand waving and stuff but it doesn't warrant me paying 200+ dollars for it.

Personally, I think Nintendo is putting one over on many people.

Think about it, when you step up to a new system from the same company, the first thing you look for is considerable graphical upgrade.

The Wii doesn't deliver that. It just gives us a new peripheral. Well last time I checked, a new peripheral could be made for anything (like a Gamecube).

Now we get online. Well shit they should've done that ages ago.

Now we get an emulator. ** News Flash ** many of us have had emulators for years.

If you haven't a GC before, then I'd recommend the Wii quite easily. Otherwise, Nintendo can suck dick.

Funny too cos if bought a GC and then Wii, you'll have paid about the cost of a PS3 or 360 and the first 2 combined aren't better than either of the last 2.
    meh, i look for decent games. i'd be bumming the 360 if it was down to graphics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast