Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Trek E-books

RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    I have been looking for Star Trek, and Star Trek TNG e-books, anyone have them?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    I have a few of the original series and TNG. I have more of Voyager and DS9. Are you looking for anything in particular? BTW, I can't believe you and I are the only two on this board that read Trek.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    No, you're not but the e-books I found here are almost all "transcripts" from tv shows, not "real" novels... So if you've got some I'm your man, too! ( I'm also looking for the klingon dictionnary by Mark Okrand&#33

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Go directly to used books at half.com where they have 2 copies of the dictionary for under a dollar...both are from the 80s, if it matters.

The books I have are trek ebooks in text or lit format. Any series or do you have a favorite? Need to get them together and post.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    the orignal trek books "the logs" where all transcripts of the show
    this is one of the rare cases where the show came first and then the books

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by bohemianrhapsody@20 May 2003 - 02:25
    Go directly to used books at half.com where they have 2 copies of the dictionary for under a dollar...
    I'm a cheapskate! I meant I'm looking for a downloadable version of the dictionnary... I kept only 4, about the Dominion War ( 2 are a "new" story about the Enterprise crew during the war and the other two are transcripts from DS9 episodes) I don't know how to posts hashes or links so...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    I am getting the list typed...didn't forget. Had to watch season finales! I was hoping we might find new fans, but this is a pretty thin thread. Oh well. BTW Gurahl, it would cost more than $1 to print the dictionary!

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Who ever said cheapskates were logical persons? I didn't mean to print it, just to keep it on my pc or maybe on a cd... And I don't trust buying/selling on the internet!

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Gurahl@23 May 2003 - 15:15
    Who ever said cheapskates were logical persons?    I didn't mean to print it, just to keep it on my pc or maybe on a cd... And I don't trust buying/selling on the internet!
    Ok, you are not logical. I take it Spock was not one of your favorites.
    I have a long list of books (300), should I post them all here, or do you want a specific series? I also have a few Babylon 5 short stories--interested?
    I sent a PM to RPerry in hopes he would join us again. Need Trek fans!

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Well I don't have any e-books, but I love trek books. I have been reading some of the Genisis wave books and the stargazer books. But I would love some e-books. And as you can tell I am new.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast