Thread: Grabit

just started using newsgroups for dowloading and i am using the basic grabit and have a question, when i i find something i want to download it sometimes comes up not avalible on this server the question is if i upgrade my account does this make more servers avalible to download ? thanks in advance

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    If you mean going from a ISP newsserver to a payserver there is a huge difference, both in # of groups, retention and completeness.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Is working for me...

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Poster
    When a download is not available it either too old and removed or too new and not yet fully posted.
    REFERAL LINK REMOVED

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiForce View Post
    If you mean going from a ISP newsserver to a payserver there is a huge difference, both in # of groups, retention and completeness.

yea if its a free server or something you wont find much on it. im on comcast they give out access to giganews, but theres a 2gb limit each month. mostly i just go with usenetserver.com, they have a 3 day -$3 deal. its great to buy on tuesdays. movies, games, music all come out on tues, so by the end of the 3 days you can get everything from the week.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Why not just get a NewsHosting account which is the best deal around.
    You can support the site when signing up with the refferal link...
    http://www.newshosting.com/?a=51500