Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Programs That Stop Isp Timeouts?

Poster
    not for inactivity timeout but my ISP will only allow 5hr sessions and then i have to reconnect. i had a program before and deleted it b/c of a free trial but it always kept my connection on so i didnt have to login again. i think it tricks the timer somehow.
    anyone know of any progs that could help me?
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I wonder if it might not be possible to use Modem On Hold to solve this problem? :flame:

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    harrycary's Avatar Poster
    You may be SOL due to your ISPs small pool of IP addresses.

Otherwise use a 3rd party email client(e.g. Outlook Express), and set it to check for new messages every 15 minutes.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    It would be cool to do but i dont think it would work

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    my isp does the same shit,except they reset my connection every 2hrs,
    so the best soltuion i found was to get windows to automaticly reconnect straight away if the line drops.If u goto ur connection properties u can set it to auto redail 5secs after the line has bin droped.For downloadin just use a d/l manager and for kazaalite
    a speed up tool.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    you want to be careful doing this, im in uk and my friend whos on BT 56k got some software so he couldent get cutoff and they charged him for all the hours he was on after the initial 2hour period where your meant to be cutoff

so beware

fuck Derby County

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    It lucky then that i'm on an anytime package!!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Try here might work

Im on aol and only get cut of if im idle so thats means never if i have msn on or download. Peeps say aol sucks umm i dont think so 7 days online is good for any isp for £15.99

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    ok here is the prog on the site i found it at once here.
    it was very good but once the 30 days was up it was no use and i couldnt find any good serials and no one on kazaa had it.

i know that i've read that it's possible to trick a trial period on a program but i didnt find a need to until know. does anyone know how that's done? can anyone tell me how?

or if anyone knows a serail would be better!
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by v_Virus_v@11 May 2003 - 23:16
    Try here might work

Im on aol and only get cut of if im idle so thats means never if i have msn on or download. Peeps say aol sucks umm i dont think so 7 days online is good for any isp for £15.99
    for an extra £9 a month you could get 600k ntl broadband always on and downloading at 80kbps

fuck 56k

fuck Derby County

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast