Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Fractured ankle...

  1. #1
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,644

    Angry

    Fuck it hurts like a true fathermucker.

    Rolled on it during volleyball today, heard a crack, didn't think too much of it and wanted to keep playing, but could stand up

    Went to doctors and had an x-ray, then had it fixed after a 5 hour wait and now lying in bed taking advils.

    Why does shit like this happen to me
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a plane, high as fuck
    Posts
    5,637
    T3's would do a whole lot more than those little girl pills your taking.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,867
    i think T3s are girl pills themselves. why not like hydrocodone at least?

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,644
    Can you get them without prescription 'cause it's 1:40am and I still can sleep, hurts too much
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    JordoR's Avatar Madden Champ!
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Surrey, B.C.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    544
    I did the exact same thing playing badminton... lol what a way to do it. I was running sideways and rolled my ankle and heard a loud crack. With much suffering I finished the day of school, and drove home which was hard seeing as how I drive manual and my injured foot was my left (clutch foot). I went to the Emergency Room later that night and the doc said it was the worst sprain in 20 years. Luckily not fractured though. He told me to take it easy for 3 weeks and not do any physical activity... but I was back on it playing sports the next day.
    Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
    Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.


  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,270
    Quote Originally Posted by lee551 View Post
    i think T3s are girl pills themselves. why not like hydrocodone at least?
    Yeah really, these are so common now it's crazy. Most medicine cabinets have a few left over, unless someones a junky in your house. It's the one marked "Vicodin".

    You need prescriptions in Canada? Cause I sure don't need one to import drugs from you guys...

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by JordoR
    doc said it was the worst sprain in 20 years ... but I was back on it playing sports the next day


    I bet it was a really hawt lady doctor too and she sucked you off because you were so brave.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    T3's would do a whole lot more than those little girl pills your taking.
    All pills are "little girl pills" fool, only girls take painkillers.

    Then again:

    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler
    Rolled on it during volleyball today
    and:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordon
    I did the exact same thing playing badminton
    Volleyball? Badminton? You are a bunch of girls.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    19,631
    Quote Originally Posted by JordoR View Post
    I did the exact same thing playing badminton... lol what a way to do it. I was running sideways and rolled my ankle and heard a loud crack. With much suffering I finished the day of school, and drove home which was hard seeing as how I drive manual and my injured foot was my left (clutch foot). I went to the Emergency Room later that night and the doc said it was the worst sprain in 20 years. Luckily not fractured though. He told me to take it easy for 3 weeks and not do any physical activity... but I was back on it playing sports the next day.
    I once sprained my ankle so bad I had to carry it to hospital in my coat pocket, hopping all the way.

    The hawt lady doctor said it was the worst sprain in 1000 years, and was so impressed with my bravery she and all her hawt nurse friends spent the whole night sucking me off and having mad passionate sex with me and with each other.

    They said I'd never walk again, (because of all the hawt sex, not the ankle) but the very next day I ran a marathon and then climbed the 3 highest mountains in the UK, paragliding from the top of each one and landing on concrete each time, as hard as I could.

    me > you.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    15,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    I once sprained my ankle so bad I had to carry it to hospital in my coat pocket, hopping all the way.

    The hawt lady doctor said it was the worst sprain in 1000 years, and was so impressed with my bravery she and all her hawt nurse friends spent the whole night sucking me off and having mad passionate sex with me and with each other.

    They said I'd never walk again, (because of all the hawt sex, not the ankle) but the very next day I ran a marathon and then climbed the 3 highest mountains in the UK, paragliding from the top of each one and landing on concrete each time, as hard as I could.

    me > you.
    Gee.
    Third grade sounds more rigorous than I remember.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •